These Moutain Dew's in your area?

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I know throwback came out earlier in the year, but now there is a new can :).

p1480555_1.jpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I dunno, but those look tasty. I had coke with real sugar in it not to long ago, and holy shit the difference is amazing.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
We had throwback in a couple stores around here in the spring. Haven't seen it in a while. Its delicious.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
SupraMario;1480638 said:
I dunno, but those look tasty. I had coke with real sugar in it not to long ago, and holy shit the difference is amazing.

That's all Theresa and I buy... In our local area you can find them in the "ethnic foods" area. They are imported from Costa Rica as the South Americans who live around here won't drink that corn syrup sweetened crap that we sell in the US.

We get 1 liter glass bottles of Coke with real sugar - it's all we drink.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Supracentral;1480762 said:
That's all Theresa and I buy... In our local area you can find them in the "ethnic foods" area. They are imported from Costa Rica as the South Americans who live around here won't drink that corn syrup sweetened crap that we sell in the US.

We get 1 liter glass bottles of Coke with real sugar - it's all we drink.

Shhhwwweeeeettttt!!! Didn't know this, thanks for the tip!

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
Oh... I want 1L glass Coke bottles with real sugar. :(

I had Pepsi Throwback when I was in the States earlier this year, it was quite good as well, and I usually don't care for Pepsi that much.

Jeff

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
MMM, I gotta go buy some of that. I quite enjoy the throwback mtn. dew...
Thanks for the tip, Mike, there's one o' dem right down the street from my work! 1L Glass Bottle Coke here I come! (what is it about the glass bottle that makes it so much tastier?!)

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Read the label carefully. There are plenty of glass bottle cokes that don't use Sugar and still use that partially hydrogenated corn syrup crap...

The good bottles will have "Water, Sugar..." as the first two ingredients on the list and they will be bottled in Costa Rica or some other Latin American country or possibly in Mexico, however be careful with MX as only about 1/2 of MX coke is real coke.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
Funny you guys mention this...

Target has this

The label is something that brings a tear to my eye...

Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel color, phosphiric acid, Caffiene, natural flavor. That is it.. No high fructose corn syrup CRAP.
All i got to say is yummy.

And Agreed with Mike. I always get the bottles of coke from the "ethnic" section of our grocery stores...

Attachments

• Pepsi_throwback.JPG
    Pepsi_throwback.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 63

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Jeff, they didn't have much, but I got you two bottles of real Coke. I'll get them shipped out this weekend.

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Sweet! We just snagged this at Safeway here in Auburn, CA. It was the last box on the top shelf. We've got a few cans chilling in the fridge right now and will report on the taste soon. :)

p1481142_1.jpg

EDIT: OMG, this stuff is amazing! I'm already a Pepsi fan, and this stuff is just :love:

Last edited:

FIL

Jul 17, 2007
Thornlie
blog.highoctanephotos.com
SupraMario;1480638 said:

hell yeah... the coke here has real sugar in it... the first mouthful of US coke was a real shock to the system... then we switched to coke zero... :)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Supposedly in taste tests people can't tell the difference between high fructose corn syrup and cane sugar.

Either their taste testers don't have taste buds or their lying because it's obvious to me...

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
supra90turbo;1480829 said:
MMM, I gotta go buy some of that. I quite enjoy the throwback mtn. dew...
Thanks for the tip, Mike, there's one o' dem right down the street from my work! 1L Glass Bottle Coke here I come! (what is it about the glass bottle that makes it so much tastier?!)

Glass bottles don't contaminate the beverage like plastic or aluminum will.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I love Soda from glass bottles. A damn shame they switched.

Have you guys ever had this ?

sprecherbest_story1.jpg

Best root beer ever. Been meaning to go on the brewery tour but never got around to it. Same with Miller since it takes me 3 minutes to walk to Miller ( don't drink alcohol but you can also get free soda on the tour instead ).