The World's fastest Indian

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
For anyone who has seen this movie and know's IJ's ways Can definitely relate the main character played by Anthony Hopkins.

it's a pretty good movie worth a watch for sure and Currently on Netflix

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0412080/

IMDB said:
The life story of New Zealander Burt Munro, who spent years building a 1920 Indian motorcycle -- a bike which helped him set the land-speed world record at Utah's Bonneville Salt Flats in 1967.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
IJ.;1887940 said:
Really enjoyed it :)

Haven't seen it for ages though thanks for the reminder Jordan :)

No problem it really reminded me of the man my Grandpa was and a lot of you so i had to share.

People like Burt Munro,you my Grandfather i really look up to.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
IJ.;1887945 said:
LMAO thanks Lad ;)

I cracked up laughing at the part where he was casting his own pistons!!

That part I was ROFL thinking of you as the current lady in my life was looking at me like i was nuts

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
The "Danger" factor has stopped me going ahead with it, it's remote here and if I screw the pooch I'll probably croak before I can get to town ;)
(ended up at the ER 3 times since I moved here)

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
IJ.;1887949 said:
The "Danger" factor has stopped me going ahead with it, it's remote here and if I screw the pooch I'll probably croak before I can get to town ;)
(ended up at the ER 3 times since I moved here)

Yeah i've read the crazy things you get yourself into.

I always remember something a member said on here about getting you to come open up a good machine shop in America would be pretty bad ass.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
IJ.;1887953 said:
Nope been meaning to come for a visit though :)

All though i was born here there's many places of this country that i half to see. Many places in the world i have to see (sadly my choices in my mind are 99% decided by the involvement with cars and speed).

Just so fascinated with it

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
IJ.;1887958 said:
Know the feeling, when I was your age my entire world revolved around cars, lived on 2 minute noodles so I could buy parts ;)

Everyday lol.

Makes it kinda hard to find or keep a woman but eh fuck it haha

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
IJ.;1887971 said:
I had a GF for 8 years, she got jealous of the car.... I kept the car ;)

My friends always joke with my girlfriend about that. I've said on quite a few occasions that if she makes me choose between her or the car, bye bye girlfriend.

What kind of machine work do you do? We've got 2 cnc vert mills and a full turning center along with a roll-in saw and a surface grinder.