The wife is pissed!!!

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
Today is Valentines today and it has sucked from the time I got up this morning!! Anyway I woke up this morning to find that my wife (really just my girlfriend) made me a card for valentines days. I kissed her said thanks and went about my day. Well I got home today and she has been pissed off all evening. I told her that I was going ot take her out Saturday for Valentine's but I wasn't going to do much else. that is when the shit hit the fan!! I am not going to do much else because I just bought her a car about 3 weeks ago. That money for that car came directly out of my Supra fund. On top of that about a 2 weeks ago I bought her a new cell phone which once again came out of my Supra fund. After dropping all that much money on her plus all of the other little things I do for her I think she should be a little more understanding about me not wanting to do alot for Valentines!! God I hate this relationship sometimes!! I want to escape but we have kids together so I am trapped for the rest of my life!! I usually don't post in here but I just need to know that I am not just being an asshole this time!!

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
So ask her what else she wanted. Then if it is a reasonable request, go for it. And your second to last sentence probably isnt the bast thing to say. But what do i know, im only 18.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
In the words of Tom Lykis... DTB... DUMP THE BITCH... I am sorry, but she is very inconsiderate and selfish.. You bought her a car, and a brand new cellphone in the last 2 weeks.. AND SHE WANTED SOMETHING ELSE ON TOP OF THAT?!?!? I'd tell her to fuck off, kids or not.. Then, I would go to court over child support and I would make them regulate what she spends that money on.. Sounds like a selfish bitch to me...I would be delighted if a guy bought me a new car.. That shit isnt cheap

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I'd point it out to her. Calmly. If she can't see how fucked up the situation is, dump her.

And don't give me that bullshit about the kids, if you aren't happy, you aren't doing them any good whatsoever. Just man up and pay the support and never stop being dad.

I can tell you from personal experience, the only thing that can make a relationship work is honesty. If you can't be honest with her about how fucked up you think her behavior is, it's over already and you just don't know it...

And if she can't stop being a petty cunt long enough to have a conversation on the topic, she's not worth the effort.

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
TRACKMKIII;922438 said:
Today is Valentines today and it has sucked from the time I got up this morning!! Anyway I woke up this morning to find that my wife (really just my girlfriend) made me a card for valentines days. I kissed her said thanks and went about my day. Well I got home today and she has been pissed off all evening. I told her that I was going ot take her out Saturday for Valentine's but I wasn't going to do much else. that is when the shit hit the fan!! I am not going to do much else because I just bought her a car about 3 weeks ago. That money for that car came directly out of my Supra fund. On top of that about a 2 weeks ago I bought her a new cell phone which once again came out of my Supra fund. After dropping all that much money on her plus all of the other little things I do for her I think she should be a little more understanding about me not wanting to do alot for Valentines!! God I hate this relationship sometimes!! I want to escape but we have kids together so I am trapped for the rest of my life!! I usually don't post in here but I just need to know that I am not just being an asshole this time!!

whip it out and say here.. its free and its all you gona get....and she cant bitch on her knees with a mouth full :}

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Dude, if your 2nd to last sentence is God's own truth, then you need to get out.

Your kids will be better off without a parent that feels 'trapped'. :3d_frown:

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
I would of held back on the cell phone OR car, heck maybe both UNTIL valentine's day and give it to her then as a gift. Most girls valintine's day is the second biggest holiday after their anniversary, and if she's your girlfriend she HAS no anniversary to look forward to (yet).

Some women take this day very seriously. I guess they go to their women friends and compare which bf did the most for them and compares. I guess its like going to a meet and seeing another mk3 that is spoiled more than yours and you get jealous at their attention lol.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
PIITB, pee on her shoes and then dump her in a dark alley somewhere.

Did I win the not niceness yet?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
TRACKMKIII;922438 said:
I just need to know that I am not just being an asshole this time!!

Nope, not an asshole................a Dumb Ass ....Maybe!

What the hell are you doing spending all of your Supra fund?

Many women get crazy at Valentines over stupid shit. I have the best Wife a man could ask for ( OK, Suprahero just got lucky), but my wife expects me to send flowers to her AT Work on Valentines day........and she doesn't even like flowers. It's the peer pressure of everyone else getting something while she sits there with everybody thinking she's got an ass for a husband. Think about it, now she has to answer everyone that asks her what you did for her, she's got to say 'well nothing yet, but we're gonna do dinner later". She won't probably be telling them what all you have done lately. That will go back to the embarrassment that she's having to answer the question like she is. She'll let it bother her a day or two, then she'll be fine once people around her quit asking.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
ForcedTorque;922489 said:
my wife expects me to send flowers to her AT Work on Valentines day........and she doesn't even like flowers. It's the peer pressure of everyone else getting something while she sits there with everybody thinking she's got an ass for a husband.

That's the kind of insane woman bullshit I can't tolerate.

Thank dog Theresa doesn't act like that, I'd kill her...

momodu7

Jan 2, 2008
Tulsa, OK
Supracentral;922463 said:
I'd point it out to her. Calmly.

That is exactly what i did when my wife and I first got together. I just calmly told her not to take my kindness for weakness. She should get the pictuer if you tell her that. Screaming and shouting wont solve anything. I understood the fact that my wife used to date low-lifes that never did anything for her but it was she was getting spoilt when I started buying her stuff which is fine but I just calmly warned her not to push it. Worked for me:dunno: