The Unoffical I Miss my Supra Thread

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
my poor supras in a rain storm right now i miss her but ill see her tomorrow....

88guy buy another 1 that will solve your problem..at least a shell so you can look at it and sit in it and pretend your driving it...haha (thats what i did)

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Currently moved back in the with folks...They have but one rule.....: No Busted Supra's in the driveway!!! Its an actual rule lol.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
So buy one that runs. ;)

Do they have a no open hood rule, or just a no broken supras that are down for a month rule?

I doubt I'll go a day without owning a mk3 for quite some time now. It's a huge part of my life. Which might sound obsessive or something, but I dont care. I'm a happy addict. :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Is a storage unit an option? That's where I have my Mk2 now that I've gotten my Mk3 running and daily driveable. :)

On that note, I also miss my first Supra, an 88 n/a hardtop automatic. That car was so well sealed up, you could crank the stereo to the point you could scream and your passengers wouldn't hear... and yet with the windows up and the engine on (stock exhaust), you couldn't hear a thing coming out of the car. I loved that car more than all but one of the women that has been a part of my life... I swear, if I ever find it again, I'm gonna get it back. :D

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I haven't really driven my 89 since early January, and I'm already missing it..

as soon as I think "okay, I 'll take her to work tomorrow", I see a bunch of cops, construction and one of those portable smog stations..

scares the shit out of me..

plus it starts to rain..:(

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I haven't driven my black 87T since.....uh never, I baught it in nov 08 and haven't had the fundage to finish it. I will drive it though since my cousin now owns both of my old supra's

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
I miss my first supra at times, but I don't want it back. Odd thing is, my current supra is cleaner, with all the factory options, and is well modded. Yet I don't have any feelings for it.

SupraSean

SPRASEAN MTHRFKR
Mar 3, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
i miss my old 89t, everybody laughed at her because her front end was all fucked up and the left hl stuck up. but she dropped 300whp and 350wtq at the dyno. so peole shut up pretty quickly, i ran a 12.7 with that car and it was almost stock.....amazing what a boost controller and a full 3" straight exhaust will do....i have only driven my current supra about a mile, but already im falling in love all over again,, Some call it an obsession, i call it a necessity.

nguyen95465

Supramania Contributor
Dec 24, 2006
Yeadon, PA
I haven't driven my supra since September of '08. But the thing is, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I got sent out to Michigan to help start up this powerplant for 3 days, and had my contract keep getting extended. Getting sick of being here without my car. I was thinkng of flying home and driving it 600 miles back here just to have it.

SURUKO

making the supra better..
Jan 8, 2007
The tropical island....
I really miss my sup had been down almost 3 years now but im almost there to fired up just need a little more of love and a LOT of patience

p.s. I sit in the supra making noises too thats part of every supra owner