The Ultimate Daily Driver mkiii buildup.

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
got some more progress done today, got the head from the machine shop all the valves sealed good and they cut .005 off the head.

Went ahead and place my order through driftmotion for the fipg, arp studs,, and some other crap i forgot and place my order for a new oem hg thru the dealership.

Also made progress with cleaning, degreasing and painting some engine parts, started on the block and some brackets and components. I got a longggggggggg way to goooooo and many many more parts to go tho.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1555186_1.jpg

Its not red overspray its just a reflection from the engine block
p1555186_2.jpg

Idk if ill be able to make it for toyota day at e-town. If my parts get here this week then maybe, Got my fingers crossed.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

o also this was also obtained for when i decide to replace the stock turbo.

p1555186_3.jpg

p1555186_4.jpg

I really just want to enjoy this motor for right now, bpu and fully rebuild my spare block, still stock internals but with mhg and that will be the 400-450hp motor

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
IBoughtASupra;1556100 said:
Good job you went to S&K Speed in Long Island. Westchester Crank is a horrible place to take import parts for them to check.

You think so idk bro, They built my buddies 7m a few yrs back and he was making 690rwhp with race gas and meth and they just did a cose friend of mine 7mgte rebuild with je pistons, eagle rods and fully balanced the bottom end, and did the hg with mhg and the car been running low 12's 1/4 miles for almost a yr now no issues.

Ive dealt with them before and never had any problems with the motors marco did for me. He has redone cranks and heads for atleast 15 side jobs i did for people not one issue i had.

I do remind him though before i give him a 7m head to make sure he cuts it with the timing plate on though.

What was your issue with him? matta fact pm me bro.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

DETONATION666;1556208 said:
Damnit I need to make a build thread soon

Build threads are for people who actually do stuff to their car and not slack after they drop the beastly 2j in their car lol
I gotta come check you soon tho cause i need that dam gas pedal.
i also gota check out that conquest you have last time i saw u u was rolling in the cressy

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
clean degreased the engine bay and some other parts, only thing left to repaint is the upper intake mani after i take it apart.

almost done doing the engine bay, just gave it a litle spray to see wat it would look like.

p1557943_1.jpg

my parts from driftmotion comes fri and hg comes monday so just tryna to stop from being bored till then.

Feb 28, 2008
North Babylon, New York
i like how you used the the word obtained lol get that car done man time is ticking its looks good so far even though you dont wanna listen to me and change the rod bearings while its out of the hole but you dont think it needs it you might be right and Dasalvykid i hope you ready for the 8th you better have the 5 dollars ready lol

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
wolf31685;1558152 said:
i like how you used the the word obtained lol get that car done man time is ticking its looks good so far even though you dont wanna listen to me and change the rod bearings while its out of the hole but you dont think it needs it you might be right and Dasalvykid i hope you ready for the 8th you better have the 5 dollars ready lol

what happen to the gas pedal? and yes wolf sponsored me for the t4 manifold because he is a sell out and went 1jz lol

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

and yea bro the studs suppose to come in today and hg comes in monday, downpipe wensday. lol its gonna be a real last minite effort to get her road worthy and running good, i want to at least put 400 or so miles on her before sunday so i will be doing alot of driving to check everything out

Feb 28, 2008
North Babylon, New York
lmao you know what both of you can blow it out your @$$ dasalvykid get some boost then come see me even that might not help and "ANCHORMAN" stop hatin cuz you know you love my 1j with your 4x4 supra lmao

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
lol just cause my name is ron and my supra is burgandy FOR NOW yall dumb fucks can stop calling me ron burgandy from anchor man lol.

Now back to MY BUILD THREAD.

My parts from driftmotion came in yesterday, Now I'm just waiting for my hg from champion toyota.

then i can finish assembling the motor, hook up the hoses vacuum lines and tranny and re-install

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
she runs, with issues but she runs, getting a code 11, gotta fix it, fix some vaccum leaks, install a slave cylinder and then check for boost leaks. Time for some re-wiring but she runs, will post a vid 2moro

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
She is running, Finish re-torquing the hg after 5 heat cycles down to 75ft-lbs, (Arp Studs). Right now only off the stock wastegate but a Dr. Jones Manual Boost Controller is on order.

Currently still in the process of converting the interior piece by piece to black.

Things on the list to do right now is to fix my power steering issue.
Finish getting my exhaust from the downpipe back to the muffler welded up (3" no cats no resonators for now)
and Install my eibach springs. This car is begging for a drop.

Will post more pics and a video soon

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
If you take your car to Shea stadium to get the exhaust done, someone should beat the shit out of you. Just my opinion. Don't drive the Supra back there, you will need a new front end if you do. LOL!