The Ultimate Daily Driver mkiii buildup.

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
lol ron is speaking the truth tho, everybody i kno has there exhaust done at shea stadium the trick is this, Its only one exhaust muffler shop that has 3" piping located on the first corner off willis pt, where the rds are good. As soon as you start digger deeper into the junkyards for that 20 dollars extra off then yea ull be missing ur whole bumper, intercooler, bend rims etc etc.

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
some more updated pictures and a random last minute video i took before it thunderstormed here.

showing fitment of the 19's on stock suspension before i install my springs
p1566088_1.jpg

p1566088_2.jpg

p1566088_3.jpg

carpet and dashboard dyed black
p1566088_4.jpg

black door panels
p1566088_5.jpg

p1566088_6.jpg

p1566088_7.jpg

and the vid

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
duplicolor vinyl and carpet paint. semi gloss.

My boy used the rustoleon flat black vinyl paint and i saw his today and it came out nicer in my opinion than the semigloss so eventually everything will be redone with the flat black vinyl paint

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
i think 19's are perfect and the largest i would go, All of my boys have them on their lexus sc's and i have some friends throw them on thier mkiii's so im like if they could do it i can do it too lol. Cant wait too see how it looks dropped tho, I kno with the 19x9.5 in the back with the 275/30 tires its gonna rub from the offset, so i definitly will have to at least roll the rear fender the fronts look ok so far.

MikesFixedRoof

Mar 23, 2009
Queens, NY
Altezza576;1566003 said:
HAHA hellz no.... speak for yourself buddy :) I go to JMR Garage in Bay Shore.

I'm in Queens and thinking about having a shop do my hg this time around since I fed up. The trick is finding a shop in our area(s) that work on the 7m. Would JMR be a good place to go?

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
Time to post some progress. I got a set of used eibach springs, just finish installing the back and notice that one of the rear struts is not the oem tems and is a autozone special Gabriel shocks. Sucks ass. The other three shocks are all tems but its time to save and start putting money aside for a set of Bilstiens. I can tell just from looking at the rear even though the springs havn't settled in yet, there gonna rub and I need to roll the fenders ASAP.

Will post pics when im finish with the fronts

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
queenskid926;1553119 said:
Lol thats true but i like it when your able to go sideways in 2nd and if u want too in 3rd, Thats true gross display of horsepower lol

Bro, I understand. Back in the day, I had a 5.0 to which I added 3.73's. Tearing rubber in second gear is defintely fun.

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
Turbo is Officially blown today, It had some shaft play and in and out play while i had everything apart during the hg fix. It wasnt smokin at first on stock boost but when i installed my dr. Jones mbc and turn it up to 10 it started smoking bad, real bad. Smokes at idle, and on deceleration. Smokes really really bad. I wil be installing an oil catch can to see if it helps but until i have funds to get a rebuilt 57trim on, i will just be checking my oil regulary.

next upgrades I'm saving for are intercooler hardpipes, wheel alignment, and redo my brake system and finally bilstein shocks all around.

In the meantime still transforming the interior black piece by piece and redoing the stock toyota linterior and exterior lighting, all leds bulbs all around.

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
time for an update, and some pics, Good and Bad news,
Got my 2.5" intercooler hardpipes installed with all the couplers and t bolt clamps, car feels great. faster spool up and holds boost nice and steady.

Ordered a new cps cover and marlin crawler shifter bushings from driftmotion.

Bad news, found out that i have a cracked subframe right where the diff bolts up. Looking to get it welded this week.
Turbo is blown dumping alot of oil, But i have a stock replacement from a friend that will be going on soon.

p1579469_1.jpg

p1579469_2.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1579469_3.jpg

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Yo I looked at this car when it was for sale awhile ago.Thats two cars that I looked at on here that was picked up by other members and redone!! The cars looking good keep it up.plus did you know what that short was in the car?