The Torqueless 1j!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ForcedInduction;1158981 said:
26 psi on pump gas?
I can't think he would ever try that. He loves his car too much to blow it up.

foreverpsycotic;1162531 said:
It is entirely possible, look at some evo guys doing 30psi on pump. Sure they have all that boost, but little to no timing.

I'm sure it's been done, but I doubt any of us that know better will be trying it. I do plan on going with a meth kit, but only to run 19psi a bit safer with my new pt67.

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero;1165441 said:
I can't think he would ever try that. He loves his car too much to blow it up.

I'm sure it's been done, but I doubt any of us that know better will be trying it. I do plan on going with a meth kit, but only to run 19psi a bit safer with my new pt67.

hey sorry guess i have not checked this thread for days!yes jay is right, i don't want to blow up my car! hahaha, yes 507 rwhp, i made it with 10 gal 118octane the rest were 91 octane, it was a mix, there's no way i can make 507 on pump especially on 26 psi, i'm on mk4 550cc's i'm way maxing out my fuel setup for 507 rwhp, but i'm already going to wesbeech to buy a dual pump hanger, and 1000cc injectors, so now i can max out my turbo setup before i do anything else

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It seems like the 1000cc injectors might be a bit of overkill, but I don't know what your long term goals are.
I can't remember what you're tuning with, but if its an SAFCII, then the 1000cc injectors might be a bit tooo much for it. Good luck, and I"m sure you know what you're doing.

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero;1170746 said:
It seems like the 1000cc injectors might be a bit of overkill, but I don't know what your long term goals are.
I can't remember what you're tuning with, but if its an SAFCII, then the 1000cc injectors might be a bit tooo much for it. Good luck, and I"m sure you know what you're doing.

1000cc's i think will be fine, i will eventually go with a gt40r or a sp67, and i'm on aem, ditched the safc couple months ago got all the nice bells and whistles in this mofo hahaha, then maybe shooting for 700 rwhp, and hope that the 1jz will hold the power!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sooo many people have said that before, and then it wasn't enough. It's like an uncureable addiction.

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
wow just saw this, awesome man FINALLY people are starting to dyno 1jz's with the cam's that I got us...

It looks like they are perfect for you since you rev to just pass 7 and that's where they start to dip.. Just like on my twin k26's...

I think I'm going to do a GB on BC 1jz cams which will have a larger profile for those who want to rev a little higher.

Awesome numbers man, looks real good.. I maxed out my 550's and one walbro at 523, and had to turn down the boost form 23 as I dind't want to blow up the car ;)

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
Grimsta;1178830 said:
Sweet man, what was your tune to at Motoring J when I saw you last?

last time you saw it at moring j it was only 356, rwhp @ 18 psi stock motor just 35r and fuel

Zazzn;1215700 said:
wow just saw this, awesome man FINALLY people are starting to dyno 1jz's with the cam's that I got us...

It looks like they are perfect for you since you rev to just pass 7 and that's where they start to dip.. Just like on my twin k26's...

I think I'm going to do a GB on BC 1jz cams which will have a larger profile for those who want to rev a little higher.

Awesome numbers man, looks real good.. I maxed out my 550's and one walbro at 523, and had to turn down the boost form 23 as I dind't want to blow up the car ;)

yes they are great!greatly appreciate what you have done for the community with the crower cams!, John Reed tried to tune the car at 26 psi but it leans out at the top end around 12ish, he turned it down to about 23 psi, and only made roughly 507 here in sacramento, and 510 in vegas i need more fuel!

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
Very nice #'s Erick!!
Just finish rebuilding the bottom and I'm looking forward to see my dyno. I would replace those bearings if you're looking for more power.

noel