The... "Theresa's making a feel-good thread" thread.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
First and formost, definately my family. I have a great wife and two beautiful daughters.

I'm thankful for my supra, although I could have probably retired if I didn't have it.

I'm thankful for my great health, and of course my movie star good looks....:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
My wife - She is everything I am plus, she's there for me helping with the things I can't handle.

My wife

My kids - Raised right, and they have grown into perfect young individuals.

My Supra - keeps me busy, and always gives me a reason to feel I've acomplished something.

Supramania - I have a few good friends in real life. I have met more here that I feel the same way about.

Crown Royal - Others are good, but none compare!

My job - I still have it! It pays decent. I don't do much, and I'm pretty much my own boss.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Sigh...

- Theresa. - Totally cliche, but she completes me as well.

- My rights to my life, my liberty and my property. - Even though some of them are strained on daily basis by our completely fucked up society.

- My mind. - It has gotten me where I am, and will keep me alive no matter what is to come.

- The simple fact that I understand that complacency is cancer - anything you don't like, you can change.

- Being alive - I've survived some things that I probably shouldn't have and fact that I didn't allow the bad things that have happened to me to become a handicap.

- Believe it or not, Supramania. - Keeping this place running has become a surprisingly rewarding hobby.

- Our house, our cars, our pets, our life in general.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
John - even when he's being a douche, he's my everything. :)

My parents - 'nuff said.

My friends - the best people in the world!

My pets - they're my children, I love them bunches.

And right now - Pepto Bismol. Hangovers SUCK

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
-the ability to wake up every day, and be unique as a individual, and know if something in your life is out of place you can fix it or work around it.
-freedom to be what you want
-cars they are my anti-drug
-art to express my self in ways i can keep to myself and be alone
-my dog, althrough it never shuts up. and is right in my face verytime theirs food(unless its letuce) but it always knows when things are not right.
-the internet. the things it does.
-fast food(it never seems to bring you down) :biglaugh:
-my girlfriend who has stuck with me when i was in between jobs and alwasy pushed for me to do better
-my dead end job because i know its only a starting point to improve on later

SURUKO

making the supra better..
Jan 8, 2007
The tropical island....
LIfe
health
Family
and i thank GOD for giving me all the friends i have here on supramania
and all the support and inspiration you all give me ....:icon_bigg

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
What i am thankful for, what makes life worth living? I guess its a short list

life and freedom, those for sure.

my GF, have been with her since i was 18, has helped me through almost everything tough ive had to deal with in my life and vice versa

One thing i am really thankful for, although a bit selfish, but also taken for granted by most - The fact that i was born normal, with all working limbs and organs. I have an autistic cousin, and another relative born without the use of his legs, so i just really am grateful for the fact that i dont have anything like that sometimes. I also feel bad for them and realize its not fair in a way. But i cant change anything about that

everything else i care about ive had to work hard for, so i guess the above all have made me able to do that

c72c

May 5, 2011
Back in the states... NM
My wife - ...isn't that what's suppose to be first... ;)

My (project) Cars - without something to do that i enjoy, I'd lose my mind.

Monster energy drinks - my heart would stop beating without them.

The end of my deployment - cause this place sucks.

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
-my wife (of course :) )
-my friends
-my horses
-my dog
-my family
-my extreme ability to be patient (VERY important when dealing with both horses and stupid people, which my job description warrants on a daily/hourly/minute-to-minute basis)
-stupid people who destroy their bodies and therefore require medical/surgical care, thus my employment

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
-Air conditioning because without it i wouldn't have a job.
-My kids, my shitty days are always made brighter by them.
-my health
-my new house with the en-suite, i love being able to take a dump without the kids banging the door down telling me they are busting and also being able to just sit down without first wiping all the piss off the seat from my poor aiming son.

Kai's Better Half

Sep 18, 2010
Guernsey
I am thankful for:

- Kai. Without him I would not be the person I am today, I love him so much :)
- My many amazing friends who are always there for me!
- My family although they drive me crazy.
- My job which is going really well.
- I am thankful for also my many life experiences and for having my father for the first 14 years of my life, I still miss him every day especially as tomorrow is seven years since he passed.
- I also value my independence and freedom highly :)