p1681617_3.jpg

p1681617_4.jpg

p1681617_5.jpg

Last edited:

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
^ Although I prefer stock, I don't see too many pre 89's with that lip. There's something about your car that looks different from the rest, don't know what it is. A drop would look pretty damn badass.

connor.stephens

Nov 17, 2010
Clackamas, OR
Supra28;1682962 said:
^ Although I prefer stock, I don't see too many pre 89's with that lip. There's something about your car that looks different from the rest, don't know what it is. A drop would look pretty damn badass.
Thanks alot. I really want to lower it but the front is already really low with the lip. and I dont want to lower the car and then tear the lip off lol Im considering getting some eibach lowering springs to drop it like 1.5"

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
I think Eibachs would be a great choice for your app considering you aren't looking for a drastic drop, not to mention affordable. My brother has Eibachs on his car and it's a slight drop, to me any drop is slight if there's visible wheel gap haha. He also had the Shine Auto lip on it which was later in three pieces. :/ There's always the coilovers option which I think is a greeeeat investment.

connor.stephens

Nov 17, 2010
Clackamas, OR
Ya I agree with you on the wheel gap issue lol Im looking into getting new struts and I was going to get tokico blues then later get the eibachs. I would really like coilovers but they are very pricey. What brands would you recommend for them? i've looked into Teins as well as K-Sports, but im kinda new in this department

suprarossa

Old Fart MGMS Afflicted
connor.stephens;1683229 said:
Ya I agree with you on the wheel gap issue lol Im looking into getting new struts and I was going to get tokico blues then later get the eibachs. I would really like coilovers but they are very pricey. What brands would you recommend for them? i've looked into Teins as well as K-Sports, but im kinda new in this department

Check out my car back on page 40 of this thread to see what the Tokico/Eibach combo looks like with stock size wheels