sm_photo_missing.jpg

Installing the new 272 cams:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Cleaning the caps up:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Now why can't I have someone like Albert live near me? All I have is a crappy shop in Nashville that doesn't know a thing about Supras even though they claim to be "experts"

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
I think we all wish we had an Albert that lived near us.

Good looking car man! Nice and clean. Can't tell from those pics if the car is black or a dark blue/purple color.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
nice car, yeah the chrome wheels def. were whack unless you like living in the 80's haha. Maybe on a truck or an iroc z you might get away with them. But the red lipped ones don;t suit it either but they look alot better especially with the lip. You should get chrome lips. I was thinking about originally painting my centres but now I want to get red lips and then I can my chromy's repolished. But that tri-colour paint looks awesome, suits the car so well. it will be hard finding rims to go perfect with it though with all the colours. Is this a factory colour or a repaint? I've seen one like this in a build out of someones album but I thought it was repaint.

two-step-n

Oct 4, 2009
East Mesa
Good looking car man! Nice and clean. Can't tell from those pics if the car is black or a dark blue/purple color.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. Yeah the car is a dark blue/purple

two-step-n

Oct 4, 2009
East Mesa
Beals;1934780 said:
nice car, yeah the chrome wheels def. were whack unless you like living in the 80's haha. Maybe on a truck or an iroc z you might get away with them. But the red lipped ones don;t suit it either but they look alot better especially with the lip. You should get chrome lips. I was thinking about originally painting my centres but now I want to get red lips and then I can my chromy's repolished. But that tri-colour paint looks awesome, suits the car so well. it will be hard finding rims to go perfect with it though with all the colours. Is this a factory colour or a repaint? I've seen one like this in a build out of someones album but I thought it was repaint.

yeah I don't really care for either of those wheels to be honest. I will being get some wheels in the future. the car was originally a white package