The Improved Slow66 Build Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
verrrrryyyyy nice. so many people ask questions on hwo to do this and get responses that its hard or cant be done but as this thread shows it can be. kepe the updates coming

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's pretty impressive Bryan. The car doesn't really look purple in the pictures though, but I'll take your word for it.
Get those other projects done so you can get back on the one that's important...............to all of us. See ya.

NJsupraA70

Ex-Supra Owner
Sep 18, 2005
NJ
suprahero;1185003 said:
That's pretty impressive Bryan. The car doesn't really look purple in the pictures though, but I'll take your word for it.
Get those other projects done so you can get back on the one that's important...............to all of us. See ya.

Color looks more looks like a plum from the pics. I am very fond of it.

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
ugh.. now seeing this it makes me want to actually rebuild my 7M ... fawk.. i mean i am considering again because the supra is only going to be a weekend car.. so y not just build it up ... rather than spend 4-6k on a swap thats gonna be stock..

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
darkspeed;1184978 said:
Is your PG motor plate or pump housing adapted?

Your car is way beyond sick! Hope to see you at TX2K9

Its a motor plate. I might fly out there for 2k9...gonna depend on my wallet at the time...

suprahero;1185003 said:

Just bought some new parts for her this week :)

NJsupraA70;1191000 said:
Color looks more looks like a plum from the pics. I am very fond of it.

Plum would be a good description...

upgradedsupra;1191012 said:
Hey Bryan, glad to see some progress. I guess my 3 week call is coming up to keep things rolling. ;)

Duane

I need the motivation!

Dziuggy;1195023 said:
looks good!! just like 3 years ago!!

jk cant wait to see it sometime

Zig, we were hoping to see you in Vegas a couple months ago...:( Hope all is well with you.

I gotta be honest with you guys. I was about to part the thing out a couple weeks ago. Problem is i have so many custom or one-off parts, that its nearly impossible to sell them to anyone....so i have to just finish it....i figure another 11k should cover it. We'll see how it goes. Currently saving for an engagement ring....When theres progress, i will be updating :)

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Bryan - Did I not tell you before you went to Vegas that " if you think Supras are expensive...wait untill you get married"

congrats and good for you!

If I can help out in anyway with getting the Supra done just call or email.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
Probaly one of the badest-ass builds i've ever seen Brian! I may have to drive up and see it sometime.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
suprarich;1195635 said:
Bryan - Did I not tell you before you went to Vegas that " if you think Supras are expensive...wait untill you get married"

congrats and good for you!

If I can help out in anyway with getting the Supra done just call or email.

LOL...yeah, you did tell me that.

I do still need a girdle and some custom CP's. I'll give you a call in the next couple weeks...

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
Slow66;1195383 said:
Currently saving for an engagement ring....When theres progress, i will be updating :)

With your fabrication skills couldn't you just make her one:biglaugh:

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Good choice with that one bry, she looks to be a keeper from the short time me and her talked.
BTW, congrats on making a decision. Now get that dizzy done, so it is one step closer. If you need a hand with anything, LMK I am home till mid Jan bored off my ass.

BTW, you and rich should line up the bikes come TX time, that would be an interesting run.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Bryan, since you're getting married.......you won't be needing your car anymore. How much for it like it sits, but keep in mind, it won't be doing you any good since you can no longer spend her money on a stupid car project.............:biglaugh:

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
foreverpsycotic;1203746 said:
Good choice with that one bry, she looks to be a keeper from the short time me and her talked.

Thanks bud, means alot.

foreverpsycotic;1203746 said:
BTW, you and rich should line up the bikes come TX time, that would be an interesting run.

That thing would make my bike look like a Vespa scooter, but i'll still run im if he's got the cajones ;)

suprahero;1203759 said:
Bryan, since you're getting married.......you won't be needing your car anymore. How much for it like it sits, but keep in mind, it won't be doing you any good since you can no longer spend her money on a stupid car project.............:biglaugh:

Lol, as good as I am at spending my money, you should see me spend hers!!

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
In for the wedding invite and bachelor party! We could make a whole new build thread just for the hitching!

Bryan - your bike is no vespa scooter so stop kidding!

Status
Not open for further replies.