The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
2990396_4_full.jpg

Discuss

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
You only just now heard about it? I don't understand why they think they need to keep making more... What haven't they covered already? Autocross?? lolz... that would be funny...

I think this series has turned into more of a drama, what-happened-to-dom type story... Not about cars anymore, Toto...

SupraOfDoom;902843 said:
Paul Walker and Vin Desiel return. Mia as well.

So, I honestly think we should have some MKIII owners go do that... more hype = more parts.

Represent!! But you have to live in L.A...

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Well since I'm actually embarrisingly excited for it... I can tell you a little about the plot:

It takes place before Toyko Drift, the guy that had the Vielside FD is in it which explains the connection between him and vin in Toyko Drift. Michille Rod's character was murdered, paul and vin team up to find out who murdered her.

Clied

Wangan Supra
Jun 8, 2006
NorCal
SupraOfDoom;902848 said:
Well since I'm actually embarrisingly excited for it... I can tell you a little about the plot:

It takes place before Toyko Drift, the guy that had the Vielside FD is in it which explains the connection between him and vin in Toyko Drift. Michille Rod's character was murdered, paul and vin team up to find out who murdered her.

Damn... Story actually sounds pretty cool.

oowee623

SCS
Aug 13, 2007
Long Beach, CA
if some of you guys f&f was bad look up legend of the street, straight up low budget ricer movie where a bmw couldnt beat an integra and had to turbocharge it to beat him and later killing himself along with some jealous cholo over his ugly girlfriend wrecking the bmw

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
oowee623;903042 said:
if some of you guys f&f was bad look up legend of the street, straight up low budget ricer movie where a bmw couldnt beat an integra and had to turbocharge it to beat him and later killing himself along with some jealous cholo over his ugly girlfriend wrecking the bmw

What?