The Carnage Thread

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
Post pics and stories of your worst moments with your supra I.e. 3am in the morning parts everywhere, a wreck, some destreoyed parts,or any othe unfortunate happening. It would be even better to see a carnage pic and then a picture of it fixed and all nice again!
I will post mine tonight.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
p1040312_1.jpg

p1040312_2.jpg

p1040312_3.jpg

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1045694_1.jpg

p1045694_2.jpg

p1045694_3.jpg

Im pretty sure thats the worst ive had.

The skirt and everything was still there it still rotated and started on 5cly!

The peice of piston i pulled out of it was lodged between the top of the rod and the skirt makes a great paper weight!

I didnt do this BTW it was a motor out of a supra i bought. She said "it overheated i drove it 5 minutes home and then we never moved it" i figured sweet bhg! When i took the head off i nearly fell over laughing because i could look down into the crank case and see everything!

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
My '87 has never had a dent or scratch ever...til my neighbor backed in to it right in front of my house a couple of weeks ago (sigh...oh well) .

I had just finished detailing my Supra and was looking out my living room window admiring it. I watched in horror as my neighbor backed his Jeep Cherokee into my front fender without ever seeing it til he made contact. Nothing I could do.

Here's the fender (I cut the square out of it to send to the paint guy to match).

UNFIXABLE fender got Toyota replacement...car is no longer "unhit". Can't un-ring that bell :cry:
p1046116_1.jpg

Just finishing the paint today.

Last edited: