***The Burgandy Supras Thread***

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
Ill throw in a few pics of my old car, everyone seemed to like that car, hell i had a bunch of ppl tell me how sad they were when i was wrecked. ill throw in the tribute video for shits n giggles too....
supra_rims.jpg

tree.jpg

color-change-tree.jpg

tear-in-my-side.jpg

My front grille Modification, still think it looks badass, makes me want a pre 89 again just so i can do it...
P3180104.jpg

Jetski-pics-012.gif

And teh final pics
10-23-0.jpg

rear-corner.jpg

All original paint too

Link to the video...
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/71539cb1-c7ec-41db-81da-4abe88210abb.htm

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
I was the 4th car in a 5 car pileup, basically the car in front o fme stopped short, i had my foot to the floor about to stop maybe tag her back bumper, when teh 95 3000GT behind me slammed into me at ~45 never hit his brakes, i still had my foot to the floor and go sammiched between the two cars. Funny part is the car still drove, not well mind you as the rear tires were pinched, but they drove it up onto the wrecker. Goes to show you what the supra will go through.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
SupraRacer said:
Goes to show you what the supra will go through.

hopefully no other supra has to go through it. i hate when ppl stop too close to me. and i pull up a little to widen the gap, and they pull up again. wtf. sometimes i have to get out and ask why they gotta be so close? you gotta keep a 15ft distance, at least thats what fed-ex taught me.

blake

Apr 25, 2005
Minnesota
It's maroon dammit =p

I spent a long time thinking I'd change the color of my supra when I had it repainted. I've been leaning away from it lately, and you guys sealed the deal. Some nice cars in this thread =)

supra340.jpg

Entropy

No Supra... For now ;)
Apr 10, 2007
Lacey, WA
noah89t;976697 said:
get it running perfect then worry about the paint. great platform you have.

Thanks! It actually runs really good now that I fixed a couple boost and oil leaks. Still needs new brakes, but I'm getting there.