Dylan JZ;1809648 said:
last shots before aero goes on...

p1834311_1.jpg

p1834311_2.jpg

p1834311_3.jpg

p1834311_4.jpg

p1834311_5.jpg

p1834311_6.jpg

wow interior is amazing so clean, great stance too as Suprizim TT said, has such a stealthy look

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
RogueCustoms;1834359 said:
Dylan.... Um, that's a WICKED SEXY Supra and the interior... Yea, I'm speechless....

Where did you find and interior so clean? Did you have it all re-upolestered?

Much obliged, sir! See, when I look at my car I see endless possibilities on how it can be improved, but it's always refreshing when others see it because the outlook is usually so much different. The same goes for when I see other cars aside from my own.

Anyhow, the seats and F/R side inserts are original Recaro TT-R interior pieces with the reupholstered items being the console lid cover, e-brake boot, and shift boot.

RogueCustoms

Custom Painter/Fabricator
Apr 7, 2012
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
I think about my car in the very same fashion. What can I change... How far can I push the limits without my car looking ridiculous. I would love to have original Recaro seats. But since those are almost impossible to get, I'm thinking of getting a kit and then changing the gear shift boot, ebrake boot and are rest to carbon fiber fabric. :icon_bigg Just one of many projects. Pics will come. Oh, yes...

Dylan JZ;1834443 said:
Much obliged, sir! See, when I look at my car I see endless possibilities on how it can be improved, but it's always refreshing when others see it because the outlook is usually so much different. The same goes for when I see other cars aside from my own.

Anyhow, the seats and F/R side inserts are original Recaro TT-R interior pieces with the reupholstered items being the console lid cover, e-brake boot, and shift boot.

heres a couple pics of mine- shes a work in progress. when i get home from the stan ill be painting and installing the top secret replica hood i just got from T701jz, the whale tail i got from empera, the 89 tails i got, and shell be lowered a couple inches over blacked out factory FD rx7 wheels
attachment.php

attachment.php

forgot about the interior. lol
attachment.php

Last edited:

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Mikael_7m;1836117 said:
There XXR 521's, 18x10+25 all round. Rolled guards on the front.
Will post side view soon.

Man, before your post I was actually staring at the pic for a while and that was exactly my guess. Real nice wheels though lately I've been seeing those wheels on a lot of cars all over the web and mags.

Mikael_7m

Built 7M
Apr 26, 2009
Australia
Supra28;1836140 said:
Man, before your post I was actually staring at the pic for a while and that was exactly my guess. Real nice wheels though lately I've been seeing those wheels on a lot of cars all over the web and mags.

The thing is there are a lot of other rims that look similar. But for the price you can't go wrong with these! They just look soo good on our supras. Stepped lip is also so very sexy! :)

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Amar's car has 11.5" front wheels and 13" rear wheels with 315s. Car has the Shineautoproject replica S2 front widebody and Kaze rear widebody....these parts were widened to fit the wheels.

Best MK3 @ Toyotafest

SANY1377.JPG

one19.jpg

one24.jpg

one23.jpg