Thanks,Vonda/MKIIIVixen and Chocolate!!!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
DT, I'm glad that you like them. Mike told Jay that you liked chocolate a little bit.;)

Dunkel, Were? :aigo: .......I 'm glad you enjoyed them.:icon_bigg

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
MKIII VIXEN;1234905 said:
DT, I'm glad that you like them. Mike told Jay that you liked chocolate a little bit.;

They are very good. I'm not much of a candy eater, but these rock! ;)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Vonda, what did I start here? :biglaugh: I have to thank you again for making these for not only me, but for many others now too. :icon_bigg

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
savannahashlee;1234958 said:
Yes, Thank you...though I still dont have them :( WAAAAAAH!

Ashley, this is some bullshit! I payed for two day shipping on everybodies. I apologize for their incompetence...........:rant2:

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
suprahero;1235015 said:
Ashley, this is some bullshit! I payed for two day shipping on everybodies. I apologize for their incompetence...........:rant2:

its not your fault Jay...its this lazy incompetent hippie driven town..should we deliver mail, or get high, is their mindset...This town reeks of pot, pachuli and ass

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Universal tissue anyone?! :biglaugh: It can used be for people like me that ate the chocolate already and need to wipe the extras, or, for others that are crying about when they are going to receive the chocolate. :D

Maybe you should have sent them to me Jay, that way I could have driven down to give them to her? :sarcasm:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Duane, you're all heart............:biglaugh:

I bet they'll be there tomorrow Ashley..........well unless Duane has some how intercepted them with his SuperModerator powers. If only his super powers could be used for goodness instead of evil............:3d_frown:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Ashley, I'm sorry yours haven't gotten there. Hopefully they will be there tomorrow.:3d_frown:

Dunkel, That's alot of candy in one days time. Did you sleep last night or were you bouncing off the walls?:eek:ffwall:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Dunckel;1235068 said:
Well yeah. They were made to eat, and that's just what I did.

suprahero;1235163 said:
I can hear your teeth rotting from here.............::toothless::

MKIII VIXEN;1235186 said:
Dunkel, That's alot of candy in one days time. Did you sleep last night or were you bouncing off the walls?:eek:ffwall:

This is how it starts you know. First they give you a "taste" with a free box of chocolate, then it's harder stuff, before you know it you're giving blowjobs behind a dumpster for KitKats and TootsieRolls...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Supracentral;1235238 said:
This is how it starts you know. First they give you a "taste" with a free box of chocolate, then it's harder stuff, before you know it you're giving blowjobs behind a dumpster for KitKats and TootsieRolls...

:yelrotflm:yelrotflm:yelrotflm

That's too damn'd funny. Sorry Dunk, but you know that shits funny.........:biglaugh:

If I hadn't just sent a pm to a guy about his sig being too big, I'd quote that in mine for sure.