TeddyBear Car Show (benefit for the Boys And Girls Club)

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
I thought I'd post this here.. Its a car show benefit for the Boys and Girls Club of Lebanon.. So many underprivileged children in the area really depend and benefit from BGC... I want to make this a huge event this year to attract more people for the coming years.. I know Supra people are down for charity..So lets make this a huge turnout! THIS IS LOCATED IN LEBANON, OREGON.. FOR THOSE WHO CANT FIGURE IT OUT... HERE IS A MAP..
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
p946641_1.jpg

Last edited:
speed;979768 said:
FYI for you non oregonians, Lebanon is a place you don't want to be from, and don't want to go. Its not like chino bad, its just got absolutely zip zero nada nothing going for it.
EXACTLY!
That is like saying Target center, or Safeway parking lot. If you don't have a city, people from other areas have no clue where it is.
And yes, i did see that.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Wow, my posting says "Lebanon" and the Flyer says "Lebanon River Center".... I'm from Oregon.... Maybe we should open a new tab, go to yahoo maps! and locate Lebanon, Oregon! I guess I was being to assuming that people would put 2 and 2 together.. I will edit it...

savannahashlee;980530 said:
Wow, my posting says "Lebanon" and the Flyer says "Lebanon River Center".... I'm from Oregon.... Maybe we should open a new tab, go to yahoo maps! and locate Lebanon, Oregon! I guess I was being to assuming that people would put 2 and 2 together.. I will edit it...
Being that i have never heard of Lebanon, OR. I didn't know it existed. I thought it was some random shopping mall. I knew i could figure it out, but i just thought it was funny that the flier didn't have the city on it.