Targa Top Tool

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
They just pop right on, nothing special, infact they're annoying because you forget they're on and you try to put your roof on, then you have to put it back in the trunk or set it on the ground while you take the caps off and try again..

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
RazoE;1747220 said:
They just pop right on, nothing special, infact they're annoying because you forget they're on and you try to put your roof on, then you have to put it back in the trunk or set it on the ground while you take the caps off and try again..

That's absolutely true. Don't bother with them but they are nice to have.

SOOOO. the asshat kids broke into my Supra last night. Usually they are just looking for change (Literally, not the existential some of you may have been thinking). There is nothing in there. However they saw fit to take my original targa tool kit, all 4 clips and all. My lovely yellow Japanese sleeve, wrench and hex. My SAFC they tossed aside and left my Zeitronics wideband. They also left my Good Luck Charm: My Vintage VW key-chain badge. Didn't bother with my Kenwood deck either. Can't wrap my head around it.

What the kids do in my neighborhood is not close the doors when they are done. So I immediately knew walking out this morning I had lost something. "F**K my doors are open, F**king kids."

Later today I was in the back yard doing some work and noticed the M3 door slightly as-kew. They got into it also. The one key I have is lazy and I realize NOW that it may not always work (I have another that is golden). They went into it and took my ODB2 code reader. $40 at Part Source from 3 years ago. However there was my BMW good luck charm. A 24 Carat gold ring probably a few more dollars. Jumper cables, socket set, NOT taken. Life is so weird.

So I guess thank god for small miracles. What else can I take from this?

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
honeydew;1967790 said:
Lol, It should be awesome, if anything.

They took ALL of my CD's too. Who steals CD's anymore? They're worth nothing. Like 50 F-ing CD's. My god that cost me. More sentimental value than anything.

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
Just remember. If they were smart, they probably wouldn't be thieves.

Yeah, CDs are expensive to replace. I lost a collection of almost 100 at one time. Personal rant: The RIAA keeps insisting that we aren't buying the pieces of plastic, we're licensing the information ON the pieces of plastic. If that's the case, then the rights to that information shouldn't be something that can be stolen, and we should have the right to keep any copies of that data made (For example, ripping to .mp3 or importing into iTunes) while we owned the pieces of plastic on which they were, but the RIAA will quickly condemn us for having that data without the piece of plastic. It seriously puts me off buying music. End of rant.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
honeydew;1967782 said:
That's absolutely true. Don't bother with them but they are nice to have.

SOOOO. the asshat kids broke into my Supra last night. Usually they are just looking for change (Literally, not the existential some of you may have been thinking). There is nothing in there. However they saw fit to take my original targa tool kit, all 4 clips and all. My lovely yellow Japanese sleeve, wrench and hex. My SAFC they tossed aside and left my Zeitronics wideband. They also left my Good Luck Charm: My Vintage VW key-chain badge. Didn't bother with my Kenwood deck either. Can't wrap my head around it.

What the kids do in my neighborhood is not close the doors when they are done. So I immediately knew walking out this morning I had lost something. "F**K my doors are open, F**king kids."

Later today I was in the back yard doing some work and noticed the M3 door slightly as-kew. They got into it also. The one key I have is lazy and I realize NOW that it may not always work (I have another that is golden). They went into it and took my ODB2 code reader. $40 at Part Source from 3 years ago. However there was my BMW good luck charm. A 24 Carat gold ring probably a few more dollars. Jumper cables, socket set, NOT taken. Life is so weird.

So I guess thank god for small miracles. What else can I take from this?

Sorry to hear this. Sounds like its time for a serious alarm on both of the cars.