targa seals

89supracrazy

Oct 31, 2009
wise
Where can I purchase targa seals other than Toyota dealer. Here is Toyota price. I checked with two dealers and both have about the same price. Can you buy them cheaper somewhere else.

sides-$38.99 each
front-$87.24
rear-$78.15

Wayne G.

87Turbo 5sp Targa
Apr 19, 2005
Gainesville,Ga.
This is a Toyota only item - I have never seen a post where they have been found at other sources.
I need to replace my own so I will bite the $$ bullet. Also I want to get them while they are still available
I suggest you do the same.

89supracrazy

Oct 31, 2009
wise
WOW! I called champion and here are the numbers they gave me. It just keeps getting higher. So far driftmotion has everyone beat.

side-$46.79 each
front-$98.58
rear-$88.32

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
HPF (horsepowerfreaks.com) is where I got mine, since I was getting a few other things at the time...

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Yes, you should be able to find them on a supra specific website. The dealer will be very expensive. But as said, if you held the new one in your hands, the price will seem cheap.

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
Driftmotion has a damn good price on those. At least they are available. Trying to find t-top seals for my brother's 76 Cutlass is proving to be quite the challenge.
-AM3

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
You have to tell champion toyota that your a member on supraforums if the discount still remains. Last i read on sf was that the manager retired and thats where the discount was.

Elm hurst toyota gives a discount to sf members aswell.

There expensive but the fact that they last 20 years and not gettin a gallon of water on you every time you turn right makes the price worth it.

When you replace the front on race the top corners up with some tar like substance(i used tar strips i had at the dealer when i worked there) so when the targa is bolted down its nice and tight and wont leak no matter what.

RiyadYar

Supramania Contributor
Nov 20, 2007
NY
guys note that driftmotion is selling the front and back only so its 20$ cheaper not $76 from toyotas price