Tanya's New Mk2

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
lol, not doing that. car needs waaaaaay more runs to find her sweet spot. getting only one run in, which consisted of dumping the clutch at 3,000rpm with stock tire pressure just tells me that probably shouldn't happen again, lol.

Needs less air pressure, less rpm I think. Well I can guess all day but it won't do any good until we can go back and get more than one run in, in 3 damn hours

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
^Seems you've liked being dickish to me for several months now and I have no idea why. I thought we were cool like a year or so back and then I don'know wtf happened. It just seems every time you decide to post after me, it is ALWAYS negative now.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Meh. Well I was all sorts of happy over my vid, I worked hard on it and was hoping others would enjoy it, but this shit kind of deflates my cheerfulness, and now I'm just like "whatever".

Oh, and for anyone who is interested, we're running a wideband on my POS now and getting some crazy readings. Also messing around with injector duty cycle, reading it via multimeter. Theory is that my setup should be maxing out the 182cc injectors.

On the first run, idle was at a crazy 11.1 AF and the leanest it got was 12.3 under cruise. Injector duty cycle was anywhere between 10-20%.

On the run home, hours later with cooler temps, the idle was 14.6 AF, cruise 14.3 and would plummet to 10 AF under hard acceleration to redline. The hard accel was also pushing 90% duty cycle as well.

So the current theory is that 182cc injectors at 90% duty cycle is 170ish whp. Feels about right. My dyno showed 175 ft/lbs at half throttle, didn't go WOT bc I am a retard.

ECU started throwing codes for the first time (installed 6M ECU a month ago), looks like loose plug from our messing around.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
295s are a bit too big for what I am doing right now. I had a set of 295s but I chose to grab a set of Honda 235s and try those (they're not installed, still far from doing that, need to be cleaned + flowed)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Stock 6M ECU for now. Trying to get my hands on a matching 6M AFM, need the owner of it to get me a shipping price, lol

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Hey Tanya I think the video is AWESOME! It fits you perfectly! If it was a guy who mace the video then it may have been a bit iffy on music but since it was you it gave it the perfect femine touch! Made me a little dizzy with all the pictures flashing but overall a great video! Good Job!

BTW I like Evanescence... but don't tell anyone....yikes!lol

Cheers,
Seth