taking a break from SM

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
If she wants to "be alone for a while" then she should go somewhere to be alone. Putting a man out on the street for some quiet time is BS.

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
well mainly i left because she said if i really care about her i'd leave or im ruining chances of getting back with her or being her friend. ,, that and she was being really mean/rude so.. i dont react well to that kind of stuff so i left.

keep in mind im just a kid. i dont make the smartest decisions sometimes because i just did what my brain/heart was telling me to..

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Mine bailed after 8 years so I can empathise.

But seriously if it's got to this point it's over they don't end a relationship that's not in their mind "over".

Fuck being nice and fuck holding out on the hope that you'll get back together.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
Nomad707;1196691 said:
keep in mind im just a kid.

Grow up right now, and fast. Forget about getting back with her when she feels like it. Good memories are exactly that. Memories... meant to be remembered when the shit is over, and brother, it's over.

Get back into your apartment right now (bring the police if you must to cover your ass) and calmly and in the most civil manner work something out where you can both live together and move on with your lives while being civil. There is absolutely no reason why you need to sacrifice anything right now. At the least, explain your situation to your boss. Maybe you can work something out with him in regards to getting to work. Any co-workers you can stay with that live closer than you? There is always something.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
You sir, need to HTFU (Harden The Fuck Up).

Listen to what everyone else here has said. Get you ass back in that apartment, keep your job, and get that cow out of your life.

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
gtsfirefighter;1196681 said:
^What Aaron said! Who's name is on the utilities? Be careful or she will ruin your credit and not think twice about it. Get your ass back in that apt. She can not make you leave. Take care of yourself first and throw your pity party later.

Besides, if she gave half a shit about you, she would not let you be homeless and live in your car.

^^^
My words exactly
any bills in your name , I'd cut em' off , Trust me . ive been in that situation ...
& good luck ,Dont let it get you down man , Keep your head up.
Dr Chill

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
Let me guess... did she recently turn 21?

That's what happened with my ex. 3+ years living together. I did end up getting her back (because I was the best thing that ever happened to her, like duh, obviously :biglaugh:) but in the end I realized that she wasn't worth it.

Listen to what everyone else has said, they are dead on.

Who

Supramania Contributor
Start by changing your avatar. Broken relationships hurt like hell. That's the cold hard truth but we have all been there and time heals all. The best advice I can give you is not to loose your self respect or man pride. The more you loose your self respect by giving in to her demands or the more you bargain with her the more self respect you loose for yourself. Trust me its the hardest thing to get over. Getting over the fact that she left you hurts but getting over the fact that now you don't like yourself and you let her bend you over is twice as hard to deal with. Don't give away or let her take your self respect!!!
Chances are she has another man. Sorry had to say it but it happens all the time. Regardless, hold your head up and get yourself back into the apartment. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Take a hot shower, shave and sleep on the couch. Let her know that she's not going to shack-up under your roof. Your married. She can take it outside of the house. You need a roof over your head, a place to clean up, rest and eat or your going to make it really hard on yourself. Don't get me wrong you shouldn't sit in a chair in the apartment and stare at each other, or plan on staying indefinitely, but you still have a right to a shelter at night. Man up, self respect and pride, women are not attracted to hunch backs.
Last thing. When you feel yourself getting real hot under the collar put your hands in your pockets and bite your lip. Violence, verbal or physical never fixed a relationship and you will loose all your leverage with the authorities.

Last edited:

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
whowouldfigga;1196785 said:
Start by changing your avatar.
Do it, or I'll have it done for you.

If you were here right now, I'd kick your ass. Not because I don't like you, but because you need to man up. That's a bunch of bullshit her kicking you out, and it's an even bigger pile of shit that you actually left. She (legally) can't do that. She says she wants to be best friends. Ha, horse..shit! Would you do that to your best friend? I sure would...If I wanted to fuck her friend. And I don't care how many times her friend tells you, or she tells you that there isn't anyone else. BULLSHIT!! She's been fucking someone else for months behind your back.

In all seriousness Nomad, I hope I am wrong. And please don't take my comments the wrong way. It just pisses me off that she was able to manipulate you like that.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Tell her to let you into YOUR FUCKING APARTMENT!

Bring the police if she doesn't let you in.

It sounds like you are letting her take full advantage of your trust and kindness. I'd say you are being used by someone whom you loved and you can't seem to grasp it.

You should not lose ANYTHING because she needs to find herself. She can find herself when she moves the fuck out of your apartment.

If both names are on the lease you both have a RIGHT to live there. She CANNOT kick you out. Not having a home is obviously going to fuck up your well being. If you can't find an equal or better living situation she needs to get out or let you back in.

Plain and simple...

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
Its funny how many of us have been lied to by a long term wife or girlfriend and have gained this harder skin to female bullshit.Dude listen to every word these guys have said, MAN UP, get back inside and if she wants her freedom (thats what they say when they want some fresh cock)wait till she leaves and change the locks.Dont let her screw some random guy under the roof your paying for...

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Hopefully this will make you feel a little better...

My friends girlfriend just broke up with him recently. First a little backstory...

He moved down here about 6 months ago with his then-girlfriend from New York to go to school. They were both in the dorms and his girlfriend was pressuring him to move into an apartment. So they did. Using what little money they were getting.

Fast forward to about 3 weeks ago...

His girlfriend went to Washington DC for a school trip and cheated on him there with some dude. She decided she wanted to break up with my friend and move in with the dude from DC that she just met on that trip. She didn't even tell him when she got home. She was acting really weird. She was always hiding her phone from him, always going to bed late. Never hugged him, never kissed him, hardly talked to him. So he grabbed her phone late one night and started reading her text messages. He found a few that were just the end all type and confronted her about it the next morning. They were the kinds of text messages that make you go, WTF! *Gag*

To add insult to injury, my friend went to Orlando to visit family for Thanksgiving and she cleaned out the apartment of everything she could carry. Took the TVs, xbox, dvd players, ripped the tv cables out of the walls, took one of his good guitars, took his dog, 2 computers, all the kitchenware, threw the couch cushins throughout the house, flipped the table and chairs, threw all the garbage on the floor, and turned the heat on full before she left.

We have no idea why she trashed the place and took everything. But they agreed on what she would leave and what she would take prior to him going to Orlando.

She was acting like it was all his fault that she cheated and was calling everyone she knew and even some of my friends and telling them that my friend beat her that night. Of course we all told her we knew that he didnt hit her, but even if he did, she deserved it.

I even told him to give me the keys while he was away so I can save some stuff just to make sure she doesnt take anything shes not supposed to, and he just said, no its ok, she wont.

Now he's back in the dorms and is his old self again. I couldnt get him out of the trashed apartment for like a week.

It was a bad few weeks for him.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
If the chick is happy for you to sleep in your car, sell all your posessions, and lose your job, she aint worth having back.

Seriously, cut her limbs off and set her on fire. Thats all she is good for.

You loved who you thought she was, not what you now know she is.

Later on down the track you will be looking back and lamenting the fact she is still alive, trust me

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
No matter how much you loved her or still love her remember killing her will fell great at the time but getting screwed in the ass in jail will hurt and will get old quick.