Tacoma area supras?

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
gilberjj said:
you are doing the 1jz front clip correct?

Yes, we are doing a 1JZ swap, but, we bought a whole car for the donor! A running one at that!:icon_surp Seemed almost a shame, but my car was the superior platform!:icon_razz The wiring harness is a mess though, and Nate thinks maybe that was the reason the donor car was running so poorly. We'll, or should I say, they'll (Nate/Ron) get it figured out...I hope!:x: If the harness is toast, I'll be down a little longer than I had planned.
Should be pretty nice when completed.:boink:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Junkie said:
Tom, that thing isn't done yet ? ;)

Depending on when/where, I may be able to get some "lowly" MKII's to visit :D

Nah, not yet! Soon though. Bring all the MkII peeps, I used to have a couple, and I eventually will have another, maybe(?):icon_razz
Still waiting for someone local to step up with a MkII 1JZ swap.:naughty:

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
kwnate said:
Thats Nate and Duane, always address me before Duane. :sarcasm:

lol, well i guess since you hold the throne now that can be arranged.

but on another note, i am not gonna be able to make it. my plane leaves out at 1am saturday. deff next time though. sorry guys.

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
if we were to move this to Friday the 26th, would there be any objections? that way smp142 could come, and its a little better for my schedule too. i just want to have as many people as possible. either way, i doubt my car will be ready.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
You'll have to count me out for Friday night, gotta' work. Saturday's, and Sunday, are the only two days I get to play.:icon_razz

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
yeah man i gotta work friday night too. i am actually getting off at 11 and speeding to Seatac for my flight. sorry-:icon_cry:

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
well, for those of you that care, it seems that just as many couldn't come if it was friday. so we will stick with the original date of sat the 27th. Lets meet at Ferrellis about 8:30 to look at cars, and then go inside at around 9:00. there is a parking lot right behind the restaurant. see you then fellers

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
all4mx said:
what exit is farrellis off of I-5 in tacoma? How many people are coming?

come towards parkland from where ever you live, and take the 512 puyallup exit. follow that about 2 miles and take the pacific ave. exit. turn right at the light and it will be about 1.5 miles down the road. i believe its on garfield street, which is inbetween 121st and 122nd. so you'll see it on pacific ave, take a right on garfield, and turn into the parking lot behind farrellis. the entrance to the parking lot is accesable by pacific ave, or by going past farrellis on garfield. call me for more directions if you need them

and i believe there will be around 5-10 ppl. hard to say though. there has been a lot of interest, but you never really know until it happens

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Shit, I forgot about this thread.

I may try to go if I can remember, lol. Not that anyone wants to see a beat up mk2 :)

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
Hmm... If only I had my turbo... I'd drive my damn car.. However... I might be able to make it... but I have a couple halloween parties i'm expected at... depending on time and state of mind... I might show up.

Toms the Man!

Last edited: