TA wrecks pulling a "TOKYO DRIFT JOB"

Status
Not open for further replies.

koulee

Oct 11, 2005
That last picture of the tailpipe with the grass and dirt wadded up in it is funnay.

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
just got home, 4am. it was dead tonight. took the g35 out tonight cause the na blew the head gasket when he hooked up the 100 shot. barely any cars by the time we were done drinkin and got to the spot. went to the first "track" and there was a cop hiding at the end, so when we sent a guy to drive to the end to see he kept going and called back. so we went old school, to race at 49ers stadium and ended up there all night. hit 125+ on the freeway playin with some 325 bmw. gave him a head start and passed him at a little over 100, but just kept goin, would have tried to push it more, but there was a corner and i was really drunk.

not much action as there was barely any cars, but i raced a 330ci in my infiniti twice. the first race i was still buzzin really bad and i spun the 275 goodyears like crazy. luckily he spun a lot too, both we even when we got traction and i pulled away. second time the rush of racing got to me, so i was a little more clear-headed. i launched perfect, instant car length on him which soon turned to bus lengths. won big, but the first was better... the first race of the night is always the best when you're really drunk.

anyways, no one crashed no cops tonight. the 330 tried to do some donuts, but he didn't know what he was doing and ended up driving in a cirlce a few times...he should have dumped the clutch while turning but whatever.

so there, i hope u guys are happy now that u see we can have a little more sense over here. now im gonna pass out.

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
IJ. said:
It would be really quiet in here if we did ........

Allan_MA70 said:
Can moderators ban for stupidity?

don't you have to stop some dingo's from eating your babies or something? maybe u should drive 2 hours to your neighbor's house and see if they have any dingo's for you.

you don't have to talk so much shit to me.

perf0rmance

GT40 1.5JZ
May 20, 2005
California
it's around 4:30am right now, and I just got home from meeting up with luvmysilversupra. I had to get gas and food, so I guess that took an extra 30 minutes.. it was kinda weak tonight though. Ziggy showed up too.

Man, I can't believe luvmysilversupra and boostaddctn and in trouble again. How many dui's is it now for both of you guys??? Well, I'm glad I got away, but too bad for you guys... but I did manage to crack my rear subframe. Damn... too much torque in this 1.5JZ to go drifting. I'll add the pictures tomorrow or monday, since I'm too tired and need to get sober.

NEXT TIME... sake bombs...

BAS!!!!!!!!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
LuvMySilverSupra said:
don't you have to stop some dingo's from eating your babies or something? maybe u should drive 2 hours to your neighbor's house and see if they have any dingo's for you.

you don't have to talk so much shit to me.

Who was talking to you?

kovec

Jun 13, 2006
wi
LuvMySilverSupra: driving is a priviledge that you don't deserve. are you gonna wait until you kill someone before you stop doing stupid sh** like that? you didn't even comment on whether the people in the minivan were okay which leads me to think that you don't even care. your cars should be confiscated and your license revoked along with the T/A owner mentioned in the first post.

-Seth, brother to a passenger who was killed in a car accident.

Malibyte

Boost-a-holic
fuck em, racing and drifting is a lot more fun when you're smashed or faded. we usually wont even bother going out unless we're really drunk. got caught 2 weeks ago street racign while drunk too, but who cares.

You fools need to be locked up before you kill somebody.

If you want to take yourselves out, fine. But don't kill or injure me or somebody in my family (or anyone else) because you think driving (if that's what you think you're doing) is more fun when you're shitfaced.

Morons.

Last edited:

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Its not my fault, I just told ya guys what happened while I was at a drive thru and found it hilarious so I posted it, then some guy who sees a movie and for some inexplicable reason can't control himself so he immeadiatley goes out and attempts something that isnt safe for people who do it everyday for years. Rod Millen, Rhys Millen and Sean Hubionernet were doing all of the drifting in that move, these guys are professionals, I seriously doubt you guys are. This is why I drive defensivley because there are a lot of idiots with powerful cars who think they are in "The fast and the Furious" life isn't a movie guys, get real.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
dcrusupra87 said:
Everyone's been real serious on the boards lately. Everyone knows these guys have a rep for joking around, and yet you all still take them seriously?

yeah i'll give you that, but what about the lurkers on here who don't post? what are they going to think about the rest of us mkiii owners? would you want to belong to a close knit family who thinks it's cool to drive drunk? even if they are joking around, not everybody on here knows that. there's no need for it. we try to preserve the mkiii here, well at least i do. stupid fing kids.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
I left negative feedback for LuvMySilverSupra and not surprisingly got some right back from him...

LuvMySilverSupra said:
at least i have a supra, and it's not my gf. how about when you're not still poor you try and talk shit to me ok?

I don't even understand what he's trying to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.