suspension

suprahflyg

Prodution N's MA70!
Mar 6, 2013
California
well my struts and everything are blown so i kinda wanted a full thing so i get a smooth ride.
Indigo yeah i can take a pic later after i clean it lol dont like letting people see my engine when its dirty. :)

planemos

Apr 22, 2011
Slocan Park, BC, Canada
My Stance GR+ can do it all. I drift and I can set them up exactly how I want. But I know that I could make it much softer. They ride really nice. I can tell they are doing the job well. The job of keeping the car planted and dampening bumps. With the adjustments you can make with them, the only reason not to get them would be price. Also the GR+ is an older style. They have since redesigned their line up.

suprahflyg

Prodution N's MA70!
Mar 6, 2013
California
oh dang i cant afford that lol. i was looking at some megan racing and the ez streets 659 n track is 899 but not sure on it yet

Supra NA-T

Total Annihilation
Nov 7, 2010
Leesville,La
did u look at the ones THMotorsports Stance Super Street coilovers they are offering? Bill me later available also if ur wanting to go that route. Just got mine, paying it off in 2 weeks.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
What kind of driving do you do with the car? How stiff do you want? What is your budget? There are numerous coilover options out there, but what your budget is and what you're looking to do with the car will make a difference as to what I'd recommend. Megans are okay for the price, but they are certainly not an extremely high quality option.

Jeff

Sly-0ne

Aug 1, 2012
Lowell,ma
Jeff Lange;1922495 said:
What kind of driving do you do with the car? How stiff do you want? What is your budget? There are numerous coilover options out there, but what your budget is and what you're looking to do with the car will make a difference as to what I'd recommend. Megans are okay for the price, but they are certainly not an extremely high quality option.

Jeff

so Dr my symptoms are; DD and racing. what would u prescribe me?
like a good quality shock that will last.
thanks!

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
What kind of racing? Road racing, auto-x, drag racing?

How much comfort do you want while on the road? Have you driven other cars that had a similar ride quality to what you're looking for?

Jeff

Sly-0ne

Aug 1, 2012
Lowell,ma
Jeff Lange;1925903 said:
What kind of racing? Road racing, auto-x, drag racing?

How much comfort do you want while on the road? Have you driven other cars that had a similar ride quality to what you're looking for?

Jeff

road racing and maybe some tracks.
im looking for a good quality adj suspension that will last..
ride quality..can be compromised for handling!!

Jay

....ive done suspension on my 78 malibu for drag..i used moroso springs and bilstein shocks.
this Supra is my first import.. and any advice in the right direction or referral is greatly appreciated!!!