Supras of Mobile

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
If you guys ever decide to come UP instead of go down, then we may be persuaded to meet you. Mobile is a good four hours or more, but Montgomery is only two and a half probably. Just a thought............lol

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Mike,

Just last night I put together a list of (get this) 11 local people. I was thinking the same thing about a BBQ or something. If I could get most of the 11 to come out, I was gonna try to invite the MS, FL guys over, and hope I could get Suprahero to get down here too. Maybe somebody could drive him.

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
i've got two other dudes Greg and steve they own supras too just met them with in the last two weeks. when would be a good time for it i was thinking some where around Nov. the 10th so that way Everyone has Plenty of time to get off or plan or what ever and we can try and pick a place a little more central like ever green or something.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
OK, let's do a get together in the Festival Center parking lot on Saturday, Nov 11th. We'll try to get as many folks there as possible, and just try to meet everybody. No pressures to spend any money, just hang with fellow Supra owners. We can then plan anything else we want to do, and set dates for monthly get togethers.

darkspeed

Supramania Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
Montgomery, AL
www.pbase.com
Just for reference in the future, Montgomery has a local dyno and 1/4 mile track. The dyno tuner is familiar with AEM and Megasquirt.

I can offer a place to crash for a few people, but hotel rates aren't too bad anyway.

Wish I could come down but I've got some issues with MSD and my new turbo upgrade :nono:

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
Role Call who's gonna be able to make it to the meet at the festival center on the 11th at six i was thinking to smooth things along that we should meet in front of the circut city. later

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I got my motor pulled out last night and all the stuff that I'm keeping taken off. I hope to get my clip in today or this weekend. They were supposed to call me yesterday, but they didn't. I will call them again today and try and rush them. The clip is in Birmingham, but I need it at my house ASAP.

Good luck with your motor swap Scott. Hope you get the other one back to running and looking as good as new. I'm sure you'll get all the help and support on here that you need................lol

n2fishin69

Work-a-holic
Jan 25, 2006
Way down South, in Dixie
I will be there. It has been a pretty crappy month. I was in the hosptal a couple of weeks ago, and Scott loses his ride.
Me, my wife, and my youngest daughter went to the doctor this morning. My wife has the flu, I have strep throat, and so does my daughter. My daughter has had it all week, and refused to take her medicine and got worse. They gave her a shot today. :cry:
We all got shots and several prescriptions, so we should be fine.
I am looking forward to being there. I may not be able to stay but an hour or two.
Scott, if you need me to help guide that motor in tonight, call me! If I feel up to doing the work from underneath, I will.

Jim
n2fishin69