SUPRAS IN VEGAS 2022

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
*since there is not a general (all) Supras or non-regional event subforum, im putting this here in the most active one ‍♂️ mods, feel free to move and or sticky

Font Automotive exterior Graphics Logo Brand

SUPRAS IN VEGAS 2022

Oct 6th-8th 2022, Las Vegas NV

SCHEDULE

Thursday
Oct 6th – Road Course, LVMS
All day racing on the 2.7mi long road course, drivers meeting time TBD Thursday AM

Friday Oct 7th - Show & Shine and Drag Racing, LVMS

Drags12-2pm SUPRAS ONLY closed track for us
2pm – 8pm open track where other racers will be joining us

Show & Shine12pm – 8 pm
Located in the pits at LVMS while Drag Racing is happening

Saturday Oct 8th - SIV BBQ + Awards, Veterans memorial park, Boulder City
12pm – 5pm Scenic Cruise will take place in the morning on the way to Boulder City.

WHATS INCLUDED

Basic Registration grants you access to all events +1 guest. This includes admission to the pits on Thursday to watch Road Course Racing, Show & Shine and Drag Racing spectating, and the BBQ/Awards.

Packages for either or both racing events are also available in the registration site if you are participating

LINKS
Registration -
www.suprasinvegass.com
Hotel - Welcome to SUPRAS IN VEGAS 2022 at Excalibur

GENERAL

Costs have gone up…… like everything lately. I’m not fully privy or here to explain or defend that but what I do know: The location, food and everything in general has gone up since last years event. Sponsor contributions have also been increased to offset some of that but unfortunately entry had to go up as well. It’s still cheap for a 3 day event and the Racing is VERY affordable compared to most track days.

LET’S MAKE SUPRAS IN VEGAS GREAT AGAIN!

Additional Disclaimer:
I am not running or planning the event, I am just a sponsor doing my part to contribute as much as I physically can for the community. Part of that is assisting with communication to make sure everyone is as in the loop as possible. I love this community and want everyone to be included, informed and be able to come together to have fun doing what we love.

Reactions: Faye and CTsupra

GC89

1J-THIS
Jun 13, 2007
Spokane, WA
Wasnt this called Supras inVADE Las Vegas at one point? Did someone get offended?
It was back in the former 'SILV' event days, I think it changed after 2012 ish when the former organizers decided not to do it anymore, I believe there was a year of hiatus and then the new event coined Supras In Vegas was started up in 2014 by a new organizer. Could be off on those years though, I was not at those ones.

Reactions: CTsupra

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
'make sure you bring some good flexfit hats, I want some new A70 ones, the one I got from the club a70 got so sweaty that it's all sweat-stained and looks nasty,

the plastic mesh one is getting the same.. I sweat too much and the colors of the hats don't like it. lol