supras at play....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Must... ask... why is the camera, sideways? and it's kinda short. Also it lacks introduction, the climax was iffy and there wasn't a closing.I mean really, what was that? or am I just stupid. I admit that it's a possibility. XD

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
I woulda brought our camera but we forgot it, my cellphone is all I had, it looks right side up on my phone I guess it needs to be turned to the left. we had to slow down cause of the suv in front of us, thats when my buddy flew passed us, and the video was short because i got a text message and it ended it. Sorry for being so blasphemous to supras everyone... This was the first time my car was out on the road in the passed year so I thought id share our experience with you guys but no one seems to appriciate it.

TripleC

Dec 2, 2009
FO CO
LAYZORBEEMZ;1564600 said:
I woulda brought our camera but we forgot it, my cellphone is all I had, it looks right side up on my phone I guess it needs to be turned to the left. we had to slow down cause of the suv in front of us, thats when my buddy flew passed us, and the video was short because i got a text message and it ended it. Sorry for being so blasphemous to supras everyone... This was the first time my car was out on the road in the passed year so I thought id share our experience with you guys but no one seems to appriciate it.

I will accept the apology. I dont know if others will be so kind.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
teenage angst? not really man I'm not in highschool anymore Ive just had a bad day today. its just this thread is just a failure and the mods dont need it on the server if its just a waste of space. Ill post another video when I get something better to shoot with.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
closed per starters request. I'm not going to bother watching the video, I'll just wait for a better one when he gets a camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.