Supramania's Elite Engine bay Thread...ZERO progress pics.

Bullz_EyE

ToP DeaD CenTeR
Jan 26, 2006
San Diego, CA
Please post as titled, assembled in the car. Elite shall be defined as exceptionally clean or exceptionally modified or a combination of the 2. I expect that we shall try and keep it to 7M's and 1JZ's though, as we all know that this is a dedicated MKIII forum. There are certainly exceptions though, but let's keep it ALL SUPRA shall we. :) You know what that means, 7M's, 5M's, 1JZ's, 2JZ's, etc, are all perfectly acceptable.

Eliteist's you know who you are, stab this thread and make it sick. If you are posting a pic that is not your own, please give credit where credit is due. Let it begin... :naughty: :biglaugh:

Last edited:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
This is from a couple years ago, and is back out again...
I'll be posting in here again when it's going back together, I'm sure.
I don't know if I would say it was exceptionally clean, but I wasn't ashamed of it...
Either way, this should make for an overall swell picture thread.

engfronthighsmall0py.jpg

edit for resize...

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
isnt there an engine bay thread already? im not complaining about this one im just wondering if anyone else noticed...

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I figured since everyone liked nice clean engine bays with everything hidden/taken out. I just went ahead and got rid of the biggest mess under the hood ;)

p139119_1.jpg

:rofl:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
moorman said:
Can I get a little 6m love? :D

That rocks. I think I've convinced my friend to turbo his 5M that is in his '82, should make for a fun summer :biglaugh:

I have so many spare turbo parts it won't be hard to piece together everything needed.