Supramania Forza Motorsport 2 Tournament (Xbox 360)

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
swaq said:
I would suggest limiting it to a specific class. That way it doesn't matter as much which car you pick. I'd like completely stock too, but then we would have to limit it to just one car. My vote is for limiting it to A class.

I built another supra this morning and A class seems pretty good. Allows you to buy almost every upgrade but you have to pick carefully. (Fully built engine w/o tire upgrades FTL :biglaugh: )

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
swaq said:
So are we going to do an official vote for what class to be restricted to, or are you just going to pick one? I'd like to be able to start working on a car a bit. :)

I dont know how to put up a poll...

But it seemed like "A" class would win anyways so lets go with that.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
7Mboost said:
SAWWWEET, I'm getting a 360 and forza for christmas (yes I know I'm slow)! I should be in on this.

Welcome to last year :D

Just messing with you... get an xbox live Gold account, and PM me your gamertag, foo!

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Yellow 13 said:
I dont know how to put up a poll...

But it seemed like "A" class would win anyways so lets go with that.
Sounds good to me. So we can choose MKIII Supra, MKIV Supra, or Toyota 2000GT? Can we switch cars between tracks, or are we just setting up one all-around car? I'd vote for sticking with just one for all the tracks.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
7Mboost said:
SAWWWEET, I'm getting a 360 and forza for christmas (yes I know I'm slow)! I should be in on this.

LOL dont feel bad, I just got mine 2 weeks before Xmas. I got tired of procrastinating droppping $400, and said fuck it, by the time I finnally get the balls to buy one everyone will be playing Xbox 1080 or some shit and I'll be left in the dust again.

Lino said:
Class A and one car for the whole tournament sounds good.

Ditto

Lino

FWD FTL!
Jul 5, 2006
Surrey, BC
Gamertag:

Car:
7039b1e4ef724269990899csj3.jpg