Supra vs Focus

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
818Supra;1376191 said:
well I was with my friend on the highway in his 89 Mustang 5.0 with cobra headers, cobra manifold, exhaust, intake, bigger fuel injectors and he go smoked by a ford focus svt.* This thing must have had a shot of nos or something, and his mustang isn't slow.

they have svt focus are they super charged to...? good kill though i have the same problem with a white focus with a bigg muffler on it hes been waiting to race my sup but that wont happen unless he has gas money......
:biglaugh:

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
dubsupra209;1396600 said:
they have svt focus are they super charged to...? good kill though i have the same problem with a white focus with a bigg muffler on it hes been waiting to race my sup but that wont happen unless he has gas money......
:biglaugh:

nope they run turbos that one must have been heavy modded there still slow

turboguy327

Sep 11, 2009
Rochester ny
lol. This is funny cuz I just traded my SVT focus for my supra. They are NA stock but they have 10.8:1 compression stock and fully forged and balanced. They can take 12 pounds of boost completely stock with that much compression. They are 6 speed too. Mine was dyno'd stock at 181 WHP. Cosworth stage 5 cams stock. They are ok but still FWD.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
LilMissMkIII;1420049 said:
I wouldn't dare race an XR5 Focus... Those things are pretty bloody FAST!

lol Why not? Always someone out there that will be fast or faster. Give them a try, if you lose, you upgrade. ;)