Supra vs Focus

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
So me and my buddy were attending a local domestic meet, and i decided to take down my supra to show it off met another local MK4 owner. well after eating some food as the meet was held at CiCi's Pizza, checking out some cars we decided to head out. My friend overheard some guys talking about wanting to race one of these guys. As we are leaving he notices they jump into their 4 door base model 2009 ford focus. after we get down the back road behind one of the local malls. we get on to this backroad straight away where i first notice the focus closing up on my rear view mirror. I was first thinking "Is this guy serious?", they creep up slowly as the road straightens out, they finally try to gun it past my passenger side door. I quickly take the transmission out of overdrive and hit the PWR button and mash the throttle. At this point my bumper is at their rear door, and thats when the turbo spooled. It was the loudest ive ever heard my 20G, and i notice all four occupants turn their heads as i blow by them. I get about two/three cars ahead and let off. Then i notice they come again and proceed to do a ricer fly by they are about a car ahead of me now and i push the loud peddle down again and start pull on him yet again the light up ahead was read so i had to let off before i could pass him but i think he got the message :evil2: a 20G and a Greddy Type S make an unmistakeable sound. Even my dad who was following me in his Civic Si got in on the action after i passed him my dad was on his ass (Gang bang anyone?) After both races the focus turn the corner possibly in shame. :biglaugh:

I know we all knew who was going to be the winner but this Focus was asking for it.

Enjoy im still laughing at this whole thing, first paul walker now this.

~JDMMA70

Mods if you dont know yet
HKS Intake
HKS Downpipe
BIC Test Pipe
Tanabe SHM
20G Turbo @ 10psi

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
funky_monkey58;1372197 said:
Why would you even bother with a focus?

it was full of kids and i had nothing else better to do? empty road cant complain so eh i already knew id win i just wanted to do it anyways.

7mgte1988

7M-Runner
Sep 22, 2008
Orlando
yea a focus nice kill but u almost lose kudos for that one...now lets see if they had a car full of chicks then u get the point..:naughty:

Ozz89supra

Ozzy
Feb 22, 2009
Phoenix
funky_monkey58;1372238 said:
you never speed past a car full of chicks.

hahaha. .
p1372241_1.gif

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
So you beat a 2009 ford focus with just those mods? Im sorry but ill call BS on that one.:sarcasm:

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
redmaro;1372246 said:
So you beat a 2009 ford focus with just those mods? Im sorry but ill call BS on that one.:sarcasm:

alright alright you got me there ive got a 150 shot of NOS too......

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
JDMMA70;1372256 said:
alright alright you got me there ive got a 150 shot of NOS too......

Your luck he didn't know how to drive that Automatic Focus and unleash its true power. ;)

)Law(

Jun 27, 2009
PA
hey they started it, focus or no focus, you won and put em in thier place......

smokemkevo

May 28, 2009
haha focus what?

its fun to race cars u already know u can win, but it could have got worse like a GEO Metro. lol

818Supra

Feb 12, 2008
Pacoima, CA
well I was with my friend on the highway in his 89 Mustang 5.0 with cobra headers, cobra manifold, exhaust, intake, bigger fuel injectors and he go smoked by a ford focus svt.* This thing must have had a shot of nos or something, and his mustang isn't slow.