Supra vs. 2nd gen Eclipse

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
A couple days ago I was driving to my fiance's house to pick her up and take her to work. As I'm driving down the road this Eclipse comes flying up in my rear view mirror and passes me doing around 70-75 (speed limit is 50). The light infront of us turns red and he has to stop and I pull up next to him. He had it painted Fast and Furious green with a body kit that was black. I could tell he thought he was very cool in his two tone car. Anyway, light turns green and we hit it. Now my car has a boost leak and doesn't hit any real boost till 3500 rpm, so through first gear I only pull a couple feet off his nose. Second gear and it's all over. I almost instanly put a good two car lengths on him. My car is auto so I think the not losing any boost thing helped with this one, especially with the leak. It was basically a 0-60 race, but it was fun.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
sounds like a non turbo or a crappy ass driver, i have taken my freinds non turbo eclipse, he bought it salvaged threw a body kit rims and wing i took him at an intersection and yea first 60ft he was visible beyond that i put almost 2 blocks on him and i stopped at like 80.

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
Right now I would love it if my car had the guts to kill a turbo Eclipse. He was definately N/A. His car was way too flashy and dumb looking, he needed to go down. As for mods, MHG, "modified" air box, and a couple washers. Some day I would like to be hunting Ferarris (wouldn't we all) but for now, slapping around the local rice is what I am left doing, and doing it well I might add. The kill was definately fun, and that's what matters.