supra vandalized

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
well my red 91 with fresh paint just got fucked up tonight. i was driving through mt vernon (almost wholly a lousy area) and was going to a friends house. on the way i missed his street and while looking for a place to turn around i heard something hit the passenger side of the car very hard, i think it hit the window. wtf was that i thought. really didnt pay it any mind and said fuck it. made my uturn and at the same spot my drivers side door was hit and i knew instantly some pieces of shit that need to get their throats cut were throwing rocks at my car.

the damage isnt TOO bad but it really put me in a lousy mood.

im going to try to fix it with some touch up paint and see how it comes out, if i dont like it ill just have the entire door resprayed.

:icon_evil:cry:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Ugh, that really blows, Joe. I'm sorry to hear it. :( I fucking hate people like that. They're just jealous.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
shaeff;965362 said:
Ugh, that really blows, Joe. I'm sorry to hear it. :( I fucking hate people like that. They're just jealous.

thanks for the kind words man.

i was really pissed off before but theres nothing i can do whats done is done.

hopefully it wont look any worse in the daylight...

looking on the bright side i might have a new job lined up so having the door repainted shouldnt be too difficult for me to handle, cost wise.

heres to hoping!

87mgte

87 Turbo Targa
Sep 9, 2007
Sequim
YouGotSpooled;965530 said:
Didnt chase them down? I would have kicked there ass if they did something like that to my car. Some people these days are just hopeless...

+1. If there weren't too many of em, I would have just kicked em all in the teeth/shot em/ran em down with my car etc.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
maybe they wanted you to chase them,so somebody else can jack your car.when you don't know where you are it's probably best to stay in the car.i go into some bad area's at work.i'm just glad alot of the tool's in my work van can be used as weapon's;).i see alot of vandalism and was expecting to see some awful pic's,glad it wasn't bad.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
I hate to hear of your car getting chipped up. However it could have always been worse. Hopefully you get really lucky and it wont need much. Post pics when you get a chance.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
thanks again everyone for the sentiment.

i drove by twice, the first time i didnt know what was going on, the second time was when i made a uturn cause i missed my friends street.

i wasnt abuot to go back and have more damage done to the car.

on top of that, i didnt even catch a glimpse of who was doing it.

besides, if i did find them i always carry and knife and would have ended up killing at least one of them, and where would that have gotten me?

ive learned at this point that being able to physically harm someone doesn't really mean much. anyone can harm another human being, in that respect we are quite fragile.

ive hurt people badly in the past and its not a pleasant feeling, and certainly a car isnt worth killing anyone over. i know my self and how i react in certain situations and that is why i decided not to go after them.

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
I'd think that this sounds more like you'd have got hurt yourself. You know what they say about bringing a knife to a gunfight. Also if you didn't see 'em, you don't know how many or how big. Could have been a kid getting cheap thrills, or it could have been someone looking to jack your car and take your wallet.

Better to just leave.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
I hate people like that. So, worthless. You can only hope they wake up on day and realize how meaningless their life is... I agree with your last post lagged, and that is the shitty part about it all, they feel like they can get away with it. Shit, i've been thinking about this all day because someone egged my dd last night. Lucky I decided to put my Supra away last night... Pieces of shit...