Supra Meet Richmond Va June 14th

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
pogoism9;1019400 said:
I'd be interested in this, just have to pay my property tax so i can re-tag my car :p

Yea come on down. Its only about 45 min drive from where you are!

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Feel you on the extra 12HRs! Finishing up my last FFIM tonight, well besides my own.... Get the block back Friday! Head sometime next week! So I will be rockin this weekend to get the short block fully ready to go! Probably gonna install my FMIC and S-AFC this weekend. Hopefully I can get this thing put together in time to break it in!

Seth

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
I'm going to try and make it guys but still only put me down for a maybe lol

O yea if i do come which is likly i'm bringing my girlfriend

Last edited:

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Blaze86Vic;1024610 said:
So over at the ECToyota were are up to about 10-12 people, and I expect more will enlist as we get closer to the date.

WOW thats very nice! This meet is looking like its going to have an amazing turnout. If anyone can help out please let me know as it looks like im going to need it. If you can help with grilling for a little bit let me know!

prsrcokr

Motörhead
Apr 3, 2005
Richmond
I'm going to try and make this as long as the schedule is clear.

Btw, there's a NASA auto-x at Langley speedway this weekend (Sun.) if anyone's interested. It's right across from the NASA research facility (no relation to the racing folks)
http://www.nasaproracing.com/nasa_event/show/?event_id=634

Signups have been a little light but there's also some fast folks out there, come check it out if you're interested (didn't think this would need a seperate thread)
Brian

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
^Brian...gotta come out, bro! :icon_razz

Also met a couple guys last night (nice to meet you all too!) and looks like we may be rolling 8 deep *cross fingers* Pretty much we have all minor issues, except one guy, London/Landon/Lendin LOL, but is fixable.

Hope you all are still good! :bigthumb:

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
forcefedsupra;1030922 said:
Does anyone have a set of IC pipes they can lend me? I am not sure my welder is going to finish in time.

I have a full set of stock ones! PM me, the car ran fine and held 10psi for the bit I drove it before tear down. I am doing hard pipes and was just going to sell them but if you need to borrow them thats cool!

Cheers,
Seth

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Met up with a guy this morning who has 2-MK4's and a MK3. He came to pick up a FFIM I was selling. The MK4 he was driving has 940rwhp! It was an insanely sick car. Her is on the forums here, or maybe on SF but he said he thought him and a few friends would come out from VA Beach for the meet. I will give him a link to this thread when I get a chance. Do you any of you know him? His name was Mike. Very nice guy the MK4 he was driving was baltic blue with HRE's on it? Anyways hope he will bring some friends.

As an update I got my motor back today and will be building it today! I have lots of work ahead of me but the hard part it out of the way now, THE MONEY!

Cheers,
Seth