Supra Meet Richmond Va June 14th

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
Davismj711;1037976 said:
On the decals, wish I had something in mind.

I can mail them to you whenever you want them.

I drove my car last night! I had to borrow a lot of stuff but it runs. If nothing else goes wrong, it will be at the meet.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
forcefedsupra;1038585 said:
I can mail them to you whenever you want them.

I drove my car last night! I had to borrow a lot of stuff but it runs. If nothing else goes wrong, it will be at the meet.

If you were the guy screaming down Independence Blvd, then my bro saw you. :sarcasm: Nice man, good to hear it's up! :bigthumb:

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
s000pra89T;1038682 said:
If you were the guy screaming down Independence Blvd, then my bro saw you. :sarcasm: Nice man, good to hear it's up! :bigthumb:

That was me. I popped an IC pipe and had to stop and put it back on. It wasn't tightened. It made a loud pop so I'm sure I woke some people up.

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
i may be able to make it, but dont know if i am going to have the supra ready though. I still have to get a new battery, switch out a throttle spring, latch my hood down somehow (latch is broken), switch out all rear windows (has stupid old window tint thats pretty old on it) get it cleaned out (too many extra parts from my gte motor and ge motor in there) and maybe prime it and get a couple dents out. so it doesnt look like i'll be able to bring the supra and i know there's no way you guys are gonna allow me to bring the DD up there (see avatar) so idk i may or may not be there, may have to find a way up there, dont want to flamming the stang, lol. but we'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
well guys im one step closer, i got all my extra parts out of the car and organized in the trunk space and threw a lot of stuff away (3 bags and a muffler) got my hood latched down and got all my loose tools out of there and organized. now all i got left to do is just get the rear windows swapped out, a new battery and inspected. the good news is, i got to drive it around the block and it drove fine. so who knows it actually may be ready.

mjtoll23

almost a TT-R
Apr 14, 2007
VA
Ahhh..... Nevermind I cant go. My kickball team is in a playoff tournament that day!

Everyone take lots of pics and post them up!

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
brs86supra;1039726 said:
well guys im one step closer, i got all my extra parts out of the car and organized in the trunk space and threw a lot of stuff away (3 bags and a muffler) got my hood latched down and got all my loose tools out of there and organized. now all i got left to do is just get the rear windows swapped out, a new battery and inspected. the good news is, i got to drive it around the block and it drove fine. so who knows it actually may be ready.

I have a good battery you can have if you get it out of my garage.

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
thanks a lot forcefed i just sent you a pm. im probably gonna start working on getting the flaking clear coat off tomorrow after work, but which grit sand paper should i use? and then probably finish it on wednesday, and prime it on friday. and swap the window out on maybe monday. so wish me luck guys, cause i just may have the supra ready intime by the 14th

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Well I have beef w/ everyone on the list before me. I thought I was the first to reply.... Suckers. Nah! just playing, glad to see everyone is coming. Any problems you better fix them shits now, you got 2 weeks.

Yeah im not gonna make it either I have a Water Polo game. Lol!
JJK Mike's a cool friend, we understand prior engagment... I still need you to come plant some grass in my yard Mr. Landscaper.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
11 days is plenty of time!!! There are also cars being parted out so no excuse...lol

Cant wait for the meet!

pogoism9

1UZ for me!
May 18, 2007
fredericksburg, va
I will be in my 91. The 89 is getting the engine dropped in this weekend, but the 91 is a FAR cleaner car. All I have to do is put in a new distro O-ring and swap out my cracked ass shadow grey dash for my pristine shadow grey dash....I can have all that done in 2 hours. Although, I cannot get the rumbling out of the ass end....fuck it, it drives good enough.

See y'all there