Supra Meet/Cruise Corvallis, OR

Highnitro

Boostin' 4 life
Jun 18, 2007
Vancouver, WA
so heres the plan so far

Saturday October 11th

Meet up at Avery Park in Corvallis

Have a bbq and hang out for a while (please contribute something if you can)

Take a cruise up to Marys peak

stop for food/hang out some more

if anyone has any ideas go ahead and post them up.

post here if you plan on comming, or think you can.

Maps:
Avery Park

Avery Park to Marys Peak Summit

Thanks Pete for the maps

********UPDATE********

im trying to set up a convoy for us portland and vancouver ppl, im thinking we should meet at the jantzen beach mall parking lot in between target and the bookstore. and head to corvallis from there, everyone should be there at 9:30am to ensure that we get to avery park by noon.

Last edited:

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
I know I know... NO MKIVs allowed :(... I can start coming out more now that I live on CowVallis..

Supraman, I heard you sold your Supra for a Civic, is that true?

DFISH85

Dec 1, 2007
corvallis, OR
1992supraman;1133781 said:
well i will most definately be there. And im sure my friend with a 7m mk2 will also be there. we both live about one mile from there :D

yeah ill definitely be there if my mkii is running right by then.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Andrew, I hope you come anyway, even if you are insane! ;) Dustin I hope you are running by then as well. Do you still have my number? Call me if you want any help. My car is running perfectly but I havent been out for the Saturday night thing in a while, is it still going on? Someone tell Alex to bring his FC. The more the merrier right?

I will be in school by then but I'll make the time for one last peak run of the season.

DFISH85

Dec 1, 2007
corvallis, OR
some people are still meeting on saturday nights but i havent gone out to it for a long time. i think i still have your number, so yeah i might give you a call if i cant figure it out.

Highnitro

Boostin' 4 life
Jun 18, 2007
Vancouver, WA
i would love to see you down here jayhall, but we will all understand if you cant make it.

I updated the first post make sure to check it out if you want to convoy from pdx to corvallis that morning.

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
I know this isnt really related..but I thought I'd post it..Its a pic from tonights OSU vs USC game.. I went..
p1139871_1.jpg

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Highnitro;1138030 said:
i would love to see you down here jayhall, but we will all understand if you cant make it.

That weekend is Canada thanksgiving, and its usually family dinner in whistler, but ill see what i can pull off. I dont really feel like going up there and spending a bunch of money of snowboard stuff. Ive got what i need. Ive got a place to stay in Tigard so its just a matter of getting down there :D