Supra Meet cancelled

I just want to let my friend in the northwest Region that we Will not be having our regular Supra meet at Del Taco tomorrow.

Villy253 threw something out on his clutch and his Car in now in the shop for repairs.
My car Has a mass coolant leak somewhere and will be in the shop later in the week for Repairs.

Our next Meet should be on wednesday, March 13th.

I will be posting with updates about the meets.

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
Man go figure. I was going to go to this weeks meet for the first time since I finally got my supra running right.lol but ok, the 13th it is.

lol yeah i was telling reaper that you would end up being the only one to show up (more likely then not) if we didn't cancel. I'm hoping it is just the slave. Reaper asked me over the phone what I did to make my car break and I just wanted to share this little bit with everyone. I was going to go buy a 95 Honda Civic Hatch as a daily so i could Weekend drive my Supra etc.. Well I guess my supra didn't want me to buy a Honda. She threw the biggest fit and broke down :(

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
Well you could always put the money you were going to buy the civic and put it into the supra!:D
And slave is prettyeasy to do man. But do the master as well. And get oem! Even though its expensive.lol

My car will going into my garage next weekend for a full tear down and build up, Going to have the heads done cylinders bored valves done, and ordering me some ARP Headstuds hopefully this upcoming weekend so the next time yall see Ruby she will be a whole new car :)

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Good to hear Villy! Glad she's back on the road and fun to drive!

Just this morning I found the PO had hooked up the EVC and just didn't plug in the power cable so my boost controller is all ready to go once I get a couple gauges! After that I've got my HKS piggy back system that will be hooked up and tuned! Over here in Bremerton there is a tuner place called "Max RPM" who I'll be contacting to see if they'll dyno my car once I get everything all set up and final tweaks. Going to source some gauges today.

I've got Friday off this week, are you guys still doing Wednesday meets at Del Taco or can we set up a Thursday meet this week? I know the meets were postponed while you and Reaper were having car troubles. Talk to you guys soon!

I work Thursday nights now. :( Reaper has been down longer than I have but we are thinking next week. Hopefully we will have a great turn out because of the lack of our weekly meet ups.. If we do a Thursday I wouldn't be able to make it until late.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
My schedule is going to be changing next week as well. I'll be taking a grave yard position for a little while (month or so). Hopefully not too long cause I hate that shift with a passion. Keep the meets advertised here and I'll do what I can to make a couple here and there.