SUPRA MEET > BAY AREA / EAST BAY/SOUTH BAY/ETC

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Saturday March 10th, BBQ AND PRIZES KINDLY DONATED BY Jaw's Gear in Sacramento:

Alright, first official BBQ of 2007. We are going to have a Supra Meet & BBQ at Jaw's Gear. Come, don't come, it is up to you. Post if you are coming so we can gauge the turnout. We welcome all Supras, MKII, MKIII, & MKIV(7M owners ok). Hope to have a good turnout and meet a lot of you guys/gals. Any questions let me know.

Here is a list of things we are thinking about:

Hamburgers - Jaw's
Hamburger Buns - Jaw's
Hot Dogs - Jaw's
Hot Dog Buns - Jaw's
Mustard & Ketchup - Jaw's
Chips - Jaw's
Soda - Jaw's

Please post for additional items any member would like to contribute. We would appreciate it.

Date is FIRM & will NOT be changed.

***Updated Information***

We are looking for a HUGE turnout. We thought this would be a good time to do a Swap Meet and a Show & Shine.
The schedule would be as such......

1:00 to 3:00 Show & Shine & Swap Meet
3:00 to 4:00 BBQ - Compliments of Jaw's
4:00 to 5:00 Award Ceremony

Show & Shine Catagories(MKII, MKIII, & MKIV)

1. Nicest Engine Bay, Nicest Interior, Nicest Exterior
2. "Ugly" Supra Contest - (Needs the most work)

Winners #1:
1st Place = Free 1 Piece Steel Driveshaft & Plaque

2nd Place = 1/2 off 1 Piece Steel Driveshaft & Plaque

Winner #2:

Plaque

We want to make this a fun meet, not just another parking lot gathering. We are looking forward to seeing and meeting all you guys/gals.

Address :
Jaw's Gear & Axle
5740 Roseville Rd
Sacramento, CA 95842

If anyone has any questions about this meet, please let me know.Thanks.

Moe.

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
definately want to go, but will depend on when I get a finacial aid check:naughty:

Also, is this meet at jawsgear store/shop? just wondering if they've moved cause last time I was there, they were at 2660 Albatross way.

Maybe I can win the "ugly supra award"

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
SLO-MK3 said:
definately want to go, but will depend on when I get a finacial aid check:naughty:

Also, is this meet at jawsgear store/shop? just wondering if they've moved cause last time I was there, they were at 2660 Albatross way.

Maybe I can win the "ugly supra award"

Ugly one?? I think Eric has an uglier white one in the shop... lol

Yeah they have moved to a better location with bigger P/Lot.

SupraStardom

Nov 11, 2006
Council Bluffs, IA
I might show up if my turbo kit shows up this week. Waiting for my kit for like month now. Kinda sucks not having it running. My supra might get the ugly supra award right now. It's body is almost half way done and it is sporting the OSH flat black primer paint job.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
supra_supra said:
I might show up if my turbo kit shows up this week. Waiting for my kit for like month now. Kinda sucks not having it running. My supra might get the ugly supra award right now. It's body is almost half way done and it is sporting the OSH flat black primer paint job.

LEts hope its up and running. We will have a good turnout and some good prizes...raffles etc. Also wa swap meet.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
JustAnotherVictim said:
Eric told me I must go so I'll be there.

I was going to tell you the same thing foo...... Represent me ...:biglaugh: I'm still in doubt due to prior commitments..and a soccer tournament just got added on the same day ...arrrghhh!!!..
Jeff also keeps threatening me to show up or else...:biglaugh:

x23v

x23v...TEamNOble
Mar 31, 2006
sacramento
do you have to be a special member of some kind of club or can i just come...j/w...oh and is the bbq free...thanks...