Supra Key Chain... interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Ok... got one estimate on a keychain that so far looks like it would be a good match. I'll try to get a picture of it online soon - am at work right now though.

The freaky part is the email reply asked if I was the Keith that ran SILV! WIERD! I even used a non-Supras.org email address for this request.

Since I will need a minimum order for these before I can shell out the big check the production time will depend on how quickly we can sell the minimum. Once I place the order though it looks like 7 - 10 business days for production and then shipping time.

Currently it looks like $12.99 for 45 pieces to $9.99 for 75+ pieces (shipping added on at the end) - and I don't add the PayPal fees ($0.30 + 2.9%) on top as it is factored into the pricing and there is no sales tax.

Minimums
45 pieces = $12.99
55 pieces = $11.99
65 pieces = $10.99
75 pieces = $9.99

Thanks for the support guys. I really want to make this happen ASAP so if you need to skip a few trips to starbucks or something to save your pennies for this "limited edition" MkIII specific keychain then do it now! :)

When was the last time you saw a MkIII Supra keychain?

Will update with information as I get it.

Last edited:

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
WOW! Just counting up the responses and doing some estimating we are at 53 already - just two away from the first price drop. Way to go guys! Not bad for just 24 hours.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I have a concept in mind. I'll post up a pic of an existing keychain (not the one we are going to have) tonight.

Looking at either 1.5" or 2" long. Found out that the color is done by hand so I am asking if I can have different colors available - not guaranteed yet.

Basic design would be the MkIII Supra logo in red and some metal surrounding the logo to keep everything together.

It looks like we have made the 2nd price level. Is everyone ok with putting their money down at this price point and if we make the next level I will issue refunds when I send out the keychains?

Status
Not open for further replies.