Supra is 50% mine :-D

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
Put down $250 on my supra today and signed the bill of sale (noting $250 was payed). I am heading out to Texas for a week but the seller told me he would hold it and the bill of sale itself binds the car to me for the time being. He said he was happier with me as a buyer then anyone else he had spoken to. Just wanted to say, YAY I almost own my supra.

-Merlyn

2543arvin

Moving to Japan!!!
Nov 30, 2006
Jacksonville, NC
BorHor said:
Congrats. And..

:ttiwwp:
why do you immediately criticize this guys thread because there are no pics yet. its not even his car yet, and the thread is about him letting everyone know that he almost owns a supra...not "do you like my new paint job?":3d_frown:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
2543arvin said:
why do you immediately criticize this guys thread because there are no pics yet. its not even his car yet, and the thread is about him letting everyone know that he almost owns a supra...not "do you like my new paint job?":3d_frown:

No ill will was meant in his post. It's just a harmless emoticon. Get over it, dude.

On with the details of the car. :)

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
The car is actually in Maryland, I am going to Texas for other reasons. The car runs, seller believe blown HG. Car has 150k~ miles on it

Pictures
http://blaisebox.ath.cx/Supra

Images are rather large, so I think you guys can click a few links :-D.

1986.5 NA Black Hard Top.

Plan to do an engine swap as one of the first things I do.

I realize the interior has seen better days, but as stated... cost me only $500 :-D

-Merlyn

Merlyn

Mar 9, 2007
Maryland
Thanks :-D, I am rather happy about it, need to fix the interior but aside from that it is a 2nd car and I will hopefully enjoy it. Now I just need to get some more research done here ;-/. Research, I swear I spend more time on that then actually working on my car. BTW, Found a great deal on a 1JZ with 25 - 35k miles on it for $590, anyone know where to get a transmission to go along with that?