Supra in San Francisco, CA

thinhman

Feb 7, 2009
Garden Grove
Hi, I don't even know if this is the right section to post this question so my apologies.

But anyways, I'm looking around for supra owners around this area (Mountain View to be more specific). I live in orange county which is like 9 hours away, and I am looking for a supra to buy. There is this one in San Fran; here is the link, that I am very interested in.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/1040946892.html

I'm asking if someone local around that area can have a look at the car for me and tell me if it is mechanically sound because I plan to take a one-way plane to san fran to buy the car and drive back.

thanks!!

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
There was a pretty nice 88 MK3 in saratoga that I test drove 2 weeks ago and I think he still has it. It was about $2250 and is pretty worth it. The only band part was a slightly dented quarter panel and faided bumpers

thinhman

Feb 7, 2009
Garden Grove
well yeah the guy said that he would drop it to 2200 if I come get it. He also guaranteed my trip back home, and if it would happen to break down he would have to deal with it.

Yeah...I have been looking for an na targa. There are just none around my area...