Supra + Faye = Love. My first build thread. (beware, picture heavy...)

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Thank you!!!

Radiator has arrived:

p1984830_1.jpg

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Not yet. Rad is in my living room, car is 2 hour drive from here at a shop open Monday through Friday 9 to 5...... Gotta wait until my day off to go put her all back together........

wwooster

May 15, 2013
Australia
Question to Faye, or anyone else who'd like to help, those adjustable trailing arms you have there, what brand are they/where can I get them? Thanks..

drift zamurai

Sep 1, 2013
Airdrie Alberta
wwooster;1986902 said:
Question to Faye, or anyone else who'd like to help, those adjustable trailing arms you have there, what brand are they/where can I get them? Thanks..

They look like beach performance arms driftmotion sells them. But Faye would know for shere

Good progress on your car Faye :). Keep up the good work

maxburn

Jan 12, 2014
Iowa
Nice job on the car I think its really cool that you decided to rebuild her instead of swapping to a shell. Heck the more work you put into a car the more sentimental value it has right :)

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
wwooster;1986902 said:

Sorry for taking so long to respond, but since very little progress, I haven't visited my thread in a while. They are made by A1 racing products. I bought them used off a member last year, but now I have brand new ones ;)

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Villy253;1987975 said:
Bump this question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shop is taking forever to straighten her. Right now, I am enjoying the benefits of dry, clean, warm indoor winter storage and working on my other car. I miss the Supra, but honestly, I wouldn't be driving her in the snow and freezing rain anyways, I would either have her outside or be paying to store her indoors somewhere that I could work on her.... which would cost an arm and a leg. :( All parts are in now though, so it is just a matter of taking a day to put her back together after straightening and welding in some reinforcement plates :) I promise I will update when anything happens!!!

maxburn

Jan 12, 2014
Iowa
Congrats on your car being straight again! I bet a burden is lifted now that you can finally get to things more in your control I know it would be for me.