cramerizking said:
1696242_l.jpg

:aigo: :love: :yumyum: :boink:

i'm sorry..what was the question?

$pecialk91Turbo

Apr 10, 2005
Tampa
suprarcr89 said:
first thing to come to mind is shes hot. second was hope she didnt hurt the hood...

third thing... ah screw it.. I'll deal with the hood in the morning... right after she makes me some damn pancakes!

MrBoost

SOGI 94
Apr 1, 2005
Hell Bent in Austin
Sorry, late to the thread. Been doing other stuff.

That's Trent's prev Supie. The model is www.TammyWinters.com NWS. Go there and tell me she's not hot. please. No the hood was fine. Yes, it was sexy as hell. I'm divorced now BTW, so Tammy may feel free to step in anytime. haha.

MrBoost

SOGI 94
Apr 1, 2005
Hell Bent in Austin
Oh, to fill in the story further. That was taken during a break when we shot the 2002 Supra Calendar. In my driveway. Point to note: She looks HOT in the Cristmas outfit. OMFG.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
i'd climb up on the hood with her,what an ars and legs.thats the least my supra can do is get me some lovin after the love i have for it.

xride63

May 24, 2005
cherry hill
your not gay.. i get pissed when im jsut sittin down watchin nopi vision then alla sudden they go from 30 seconds of a team titan supra interview to 30 minutes of girls dancing in a jello pool.. i get more excited watching a supra fly down the track ;-)

emperorjoker

May 9, 2005
Before I moved up to my supra I used to drive an 84 town car and the girl that I started dating a little over a year ago ripped the passenger side door panel right off the town car the very first time that she got in it, and she is only a 5'4" 98lbs soaking wet tiny little person so I was kinda surprised, the town car died about a month later (I had had it for 10 years before that so no complaints) and I found a 87 supra for about $100 cheaper then it would have been to fix the town car, I got it because of economy reasons but have since then fallen in love with car, when I took it to show her for the first time and she got in the passengers side I was like "I'll get the door for you honey" and it has nothing to do with chivalry
So no your not gay we just respect our car's