Votes: 36 60.0%
  • shut up

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters

smagnotta

SuprSal
Apr 5, 2005
WashPa
Jeff - wasn't she also one of the models holding up some Supra parts for sale when you had SupraSport ? If you don't get another site up, start helping design car part sites because they sure are boring now! :icon_wink

As far as the vote - sorry my first impression was get off that car. If it were my car I wouldn't mind because I need to replace my hood!

-Sal Magnotta

smagnotta

SuprSal
Apr 5, 2005
WashPa
Yes I know. I was wondering (besides this shot of her on the car) if she was the model on his web site holding the Supra parts for sale.

T

tragictoothpickaccident

Cars have sexy curves, too... totally not gay. The car is way hotter than she is.

(Of course, I'm a girl, so I don't count.)

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
That's funny, I was looking at that calendar last just night. Besides having a woman spread acreoss it, Trent's car sure went through some changes.
1696242_l.jpg

front_pic.jpg

PynkEye

Mar 30, 2005
Ya dude, im crazy about women, i just love em (not talking about models in shows..I can barely look at them..just not my style) i love REAL women...but man, when a Hot car flys by, or I see some pic, beats the hell out of breats if you ask me. And I also do that, when I get on a magazine rack, i go straight for the wheels, im always alone in my corner reading the magasine at one end of the rack and my firends at the other end lol...girls dont dig that lol

oh ya....and that women on the Supra....now thats one fine looking piece of ass, legs, breast, face..you get the point.

T

tragictoothpickaccident

D34DC311 said:
sence when does womens vote not count? I respect any females judgement of another female.
Well, thank you. =0]

...And PynkEye is right. Most girls don't dig a guy with a dirty magazine in his hands. A guy who is into cars is much more attractive to a girl than a guy who is into girls other than herself!

MrBoost

SOGI 94
Apr 1, 2005
Hell Bent in Austin
Found this thread again. Yes, Tammy did some casual catalog/product shots for me too. I had her in at least 10 product pics, they were easy to do b/c she knew how to pose, direction not needed.