super moniter wiring?????

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Ok so i have a super moniter on my gauge cluster i bought awhile back, and I was wondering if there was a way to wire it up. I have a 89 N/A chassis, idk if that makes a difference but i dont have the plug for it. So I was wondering if there was a way to wire it in or not. Any help would be great, thanks.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
you also need the ECU for it, depending on your engine. I remember a while back I found some info on what wire does what, and I was able to eliminate things I just didn't need hooked up (for example, I don't need wiring for the auto tranny, or cruise control, etc)...

Do a search on here for Super Monitor Wiring, I know there'll be a million threads, but if I recall correctly, one of them has all the info you need, I'll try to search for it, but no guarantees

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
not worth it really...only really relevant function is the CEL feature...other than that its not that cool lol

barkz

Sep 14, 2010
Afghanistan
lol i forget i have it, until i need to check a code, then i like to put it on MPG just to see how wrong it is lol

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
won't work, the ECU is tied into the injectors which is why NA's and Turbos have different ECU's for the Super Monitor, so unless you upgrade to 440's, then it'll be off..

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
RazoE;1666190 said:
won't work, the ECU is tied into the injectors which is why NA's and Turbos have different ECU's for the Super Monitor, so unless you upgrade to 440's, then it'll be off..

Nice thanks for the info, and surprisingly i just got some 440s to put in ha. So what does the 440s have to do with me being able to use the super moniter?