Sep 1, 2012
nashville
Nice set up for a track car,rewire the wire harness
Love to own it,if it was $2k.but did anyone
Saw the white mk3?? Look clean

MNBmk3T

Aug 2, 2011
Burnaby, BC
My buddy actually recently got an extinguisher for his car and mounted it where the oh shit handle was. Needless to say the cops here in Vancouver haven't taken to liking that very much. They've pulled him over for it, and given him more than just a hassle saying "it's not safe, and is a hazard in a collision." He even went and asked his local fire station chief, who said it was a good idea to have it so accessible.

Also, the mounting device he used to mount his extinguisher is the SAME one my flight school uses in their Cessna aircraft. So I have no idea what the cops are going on about.

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
this would be a good testiment that someone show how to mount a system, or even a incar remote system.. and then have it sticked so everyone else has an idea where to start.

Austin2048

May 31, 2013
Kaukauna, Wi
10 grand and he can't even include the rims and tires... funny. And I count at least 3 mk3's in the background :p he'd probably be better off rebuilding that 2jz, putting it in one of those mk3's and then parting out everything salvageable from the firewall back and scrapping the rest

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
Austin2048;1950329 said:
10 grand and he can't even include the rims and tires... funny. And I count at least 3 mk3's in the background :p he'd probably be better off rebuilding that 2jz, putting it in one of those mk3's and then parting out everything salvageable from the firewall back and scrapping the rest

The guy actually has 4 total supras I believe. He just by happens to have 2 mk3 for sale as well. One burgundy and one silver. The first link shows a white mk3 and the burned mk4. Lol
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/3902315128.html

Austin2048

May 31, 2013
Kaukauna, Wi
mcammarn;1950436 said:
The guy actually has 4 total supras I believe. He just by happens to have 2 mk3 for sale as well. One burgundy and one silver. The first link shows a white mk3 and the burned mk4. Lol
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/3902315128.html

I think he has a few more than 4. there's the mk4, the white mk3, Burgundy mk3, silver mk3. Then I see a Turbo black mk3 in the garage behind the mk4 and in the 4th picture in the ad for the 2 mk3's I see a silver and i think a blue mk3 in the background. That's at least 7 if they're all his. I see a Burgundy one in the first link behind the white mk3 too but I'm assuming that's the one he has for sale