stuck at .71 boost on ApexiAVC-r

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
What is holding me back? I set the boost controller higher but it just stops at .71

I have a Tanabe hyper medallion and 3 inch cat along with the BIC downpipe. I have a 57 trim turbo and K&N intake. The car runs well and I wanted to see if I could take it higher. Im not hitting fuel cut but the car just stops boosting... Dont get me wrong its flying when boosting but is there possibly a setting holding me back?

And yes its still shaking like a paint shaker on the highway but it comes and goes. Was like glass today.

V

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Never had a problem getting bulk boost with my AVCR a few times while testing it went to 32psi.

Might be something either in the settings or in your mechanical combination causing it.

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
IJ. said:
Never had a problem getting bulk boost with my AVCR a few times while testing it went to 32psi.

Might be something either in the settings or in your mechanical combination causing it.

Are you using the gear judge feature?
I have a 57 trim ct26 and the setting is .75 and 50 duty. I bumped it to 55 and it read .72 at full throttle and the turbo was boosting. The car pulls but I have really not seen a difference going from stock to .72

I do have the downpipe, k&n, 3 inch cat, 3 inch tanabe and it still seems to hold back on boost (oh my lower IC pipe is a hardpipe) I have the HKS SSV on the HKS pipe adapter...

If you have some suggested settings Im interested.

V