Street Outlawz 4th Annual Toys For Tots!!! 12/5 King Of Prussia Hooters

)Law(

Jun 27, 2009
PA
Its official!! Our annual Toys For Tots event is back & bigger then ever!!! This will be an indoor/outdoor event. The Hooters girls will be helping us out tremendously this year by greeting people, holding TFT signs, accepting toys & wearing cute little santa outfits. There will also be a DJ outside along with some sort of beermeister for our enjoyment. We will have plenty of food, kids eat FREE & 99 cent beers during the event.

We're going to have the entire front parking lot closed off for nice cars & bikes that will be attending. There will also be plenty of parking on both sides & around back. There will be several Marine's collecting toys up until 4pm. I'm so excited for this charity event & I hope everyone can make it.

PLEASE BRING "NEW" UNWRAPPED TOYS

When: Saturday December 5th
Time: Noon
Where: Hooters
260 North Gulph Road
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
610-768-9464

10969_164377911708_607366708_2823057_4975579_n.jpg

WHO'S COMING:

1. )Law(

Last edited:

OutlawzPrez

Nov 1, 2009
Conshohocken, Pa
The Toys For Tots event is Cancelled due to s***ty weather. Its rescheduled for the following week, "Saturday December 12th." This will now be a rain or shine event.

After carefully discussing this with my club members, Hooters, The Marines & everyone else, we've decided that this would be best. If for some reason it does rain again on the 12th, WE HAVE A BACK UP PLAN... Hooters & myself will accommodate everyone in every way possible by setting up the inside for us to enjoy, a place for the dj, raffles & an outside tent for the Marines to collect the toys upon arrival... But lets hope for the best. So please spread the word like crazy & we hope to see even more people added to the list.

OutlawzPrez

Nov 1, 2009
Conshohocken, Pa
Its today!!!!!! Noon-4pm!!!!!! Come donate a toy or two & have fun!!!! Who else is coming?

Kids Eat Free, 99 Cent Beers, Music by Dj Express, US Marines, Custom Show Cars, & the event is FREE!!! Plus we have a ton of raffles & FREE giveaways!!!!