Strange problem inside my car

91GTE

Supra Owner
Mar 31, 2006
Massachusetts
Well, first off, its a 1991, turbo, I have this problem in my car where almost no lights work. The cars gauge cluster lights don't work, but the gauges work fine, my radio doesn't power on anymore, my climate control only lights up when my switch for the headlights are on the off position, so when i turn my headlights on, my climate control lights turn off, but it still works because i can adjust the temperature up and down but can't see the number temperature. So pretty much the only thing that lights up when im driving in the dark is my boost gauge located in the cigarette lighter part.

So, who can help me with my problem, I ask borhor about it since he does the CC led stuff and he said check fuses and post about it because he has never heard of this happening before.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Well, for one, check your dash fuses

Two, make sure you didn't move the dimmer switch to the off position.....i've done that before and tore the dash apart thinking it was something else....stupid mistake but it happens

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
IwantMKIII;948515 said:
Well, for one, check your dash fuses

Two, make sure you didn't move the dimmer switch to the off position.....i've done that before and tore the dash apart thinking it was something else....stupid mistake but it happens

yea i think we've all done that once before