Storm Sandy

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
For everybody that's in Sandy's potential route of travel, I wish you luck. I'm not sure how strong Sandy is but stay safe and keep your supras safe. Hope you all get thru her with ease.

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Someone on here had a brilliant idea for keeping hail from messing up your car, was it putting rugs/carpets on your car until the storm blows over?

Anyway, good luck to you guys, try to keep out of the weather if you can!

Gmelo30

Aug 7, 2012
Wappingers Falls, NY
I live in NY and the winds are picking up, where I live we are supposed to get the outer part of the storm. In watching the news some parts of Long Island are flooding with water that is knee deep so far. Wish I could store the supra in the garage but its got a car cover and a tarp on it with a whole bunch of bungee cords holding it down.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
So far so good here in MD, wind has died down quite a bit. Heard trees snapping in the woods next to my complex. Supposedly it's gonna pick back up here in the morning but we shall see...
I'm scared to look at the Supra in the morning :/

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
So, how's everyone doing? I kinda had a laugh at my girlfriend reading a headline, "Sandy worst storm in recent US history", when she asked, "did they forget about Katrina?" I figure what I've seen of NYC alone, that much damage is probably costing more in property damages than the entire state of Louisiana is worth...

Did seem pretty rough, hope you guys are all safe and the cars are recoverable with a good thorough cleaning.